Reviews for Sketchpad
MandELLA chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
woah! i love it!
What a wonderful lyrical sense around it! Deep and discriptive and beautiful!
Unchained Soul chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
THis is very intersting... I love the idea of writing about a plain piece of white paper, but then again it's not so plain now is it. I like the idea for this... and the wording you used is awesome, very descriptive. Good job )
Spik3y chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Woah! Beautiful.. I love the meanings that you wove in and out of the lines.. I'm meddling into some art now too, and you've encompassed, to me, a lot of what it means to be an artist (or an aspiring one at least.) :)
J. T. Phlaan chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Pain, and the personification really make this piece. I like the use of returning to the eternal white void, even through the many faults that befell the pad. It shows that things can return to how they once were, neverminding creases and other blotches.

Pardon me if I interprit it completely wrong, but that's what I see in it. Very nicely done. :)
not sure yet chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
short, but very powerful and well written, found it interesting and being my typical self and looking too much into it, i saw it as more then just about drawing, anywayz, ill spare you that ramble, awesome imagery in there, muchly enjoyed, excellent job
Seiten chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
This is really cool! You see I'm not good at art and I always try to sketch...but it looks horrible. I see Poetry as a form of art you've expressed art through art. Great job!
Alaskan-Lone-Wolf chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
wow this poem is very cool! I just love the descripitons you used to describ everything! Great job, keep it up!

~*~The Goddess of Night~*~
Gabrielle chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
There is one thing I was DEFINITELY not blessed with a talent toward...and it is the only thing I wished I ccould do: Draw. If you are decent, you are very lucky. But as for the...feeling...of release, of utter abandone...I think it is true of all art forms...music...writing...ect... Very good poem...you managed to pull off rhyming without SHOVING it in the face of the reader (something I can't do)

Gabrielle (DeathbyLife)