Reviews for Student Cookbook
Hekate chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
rofl! "Chop the green bits off" lol! Would you mind terribly to email me?
Stephanie chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Great story! Reminds me of my poor home ec. teacher from high school. :) Thanks for sharing.
pennydeath chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Definitely looking forward to college after reading this...very nice job.
Little Monkey Child chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
HAH! i love it! sounds a lot like the directions my sister gave me once when i was making a cake. Great creativity and great real-life problem! Terrific!
KEEP WRITING!
~Little Monkey Child
Smadronia chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
Bwahahahahah! this is great. It reminds me of the first year I had my own place. I'd moved out of the dorms, and my only cookware was a set of pans my grasndparents had used in their camper years before. I was cooking on a stove with 2 settings, in a kitchen without anything I needed. And my dinners went together in much the same manner as you described them.

Thank you for the laugh, it was most welcome.
NatashaRostof chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
*Giggles hysterically* I just tried to make (regular) spaghetti tonight! It was edible...but maybe with this, I wouldn't have ended up with it all over the floor...

Anyway. This is so great - very unique, for sure, and funny. :D And you obviously had the scene in your head, and were telling both sides of the story inconspicuously.

Yay! I love it. *Grin*
Miyamoto chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
YES! I NEED this! Wo! right, can you do more ? 0.0 pwease?
Lightbulby chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
HAHAHAHA! I'm gonna have to try out this recipe, sounds tasty!
GirlEnigma chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Heh. That's awesome. Sounds like my kitchen. Get some more recipes up then! .
Brandi L chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
That was cute! :) I thought this was a clever piece of work. Keep it up! ;)
Needa S chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Yumy...Hehehe... That was soo cool. Keep writing...
Heather A. Moeller chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Nice directions . . . It becomes very funny when the reader knows how to cook. Good Job.