Reviews for As the Sun Sets
Bookworm2007 chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
man if you became a writer as a job, you be rollin in the dough!

anyway i can't wait to read this :)
Ara E R Took chapter 17 . 6/15/2003
*pant pant* i did it! i finished the story in my own, late manner! *has a party* anyway, hurry up with third book! blah!
Fangelir chapter 17 . 5/24/2003
Sorry it's taking me awhile to review these chapters. I'll be on time, I promise!

*sob* That's the end? Aww, darn. . . I really like this story. Even though the chapter was short, there was a great amount of description. Good job! I can't wait for the next story! You have to get Leala and Rad together! Or else. . . muahahahaha. . . *sits and is forced to wait for #3*
Orchid Gypsy chapter 17 . 5/24/2003
Yay! You beon good writers me mon! Next time 'round, how about some more emotional pain? :p I love that stuff. Maybe I can get my stuff up here one day or so, but I'm still heavy in thought! Besides my comedy stories, I like fantasy, and my more serious ones, I have a weird fetish; i just smile at sobbing scenes because I think it's sweet when someone gives them a hug to make them feel better. -_- GOOD STORIES! ROCK ON!
Excel chapter 17 . 5/24/2003
Yay! Encore! _ I liked this story just as much as I like "True Loyalty", and that's a lot! Short chapters are okay, too! It was a good chapter! i'm going to look forward to those Author Alert e-mails! Good job, and keep writing! Whee!
Excel chapter 16 . 5/24/2003
Whee! It's so great that you can still write up your story. I'll try not to bug you through IM so you can get your other things done instead. So keep writing when you get the chance.
Fangelir chapter 15 . 5/22/2003
Aww, darn it. . .

Hey! in that line "It mad him [Rad] sound almost smart," are you implying that Rad isn't smart? Hmm? hmph. . . *mumbles stuff about the oh so greatness and coolness of Rad*

Trial? hmm. . . should be interesting. . . It sounds very promising. It looks like a lot of mysteries ** will be revealed. Bwahaha. . . must go now...
Excel chapter 15 . 5/22/2003
Stupid internet servers, denying us of our favorite authors! Have they no shame? I hate stuff like that. I'll miss you! Well, at least June 7th isn't that far away. Happy early early birthday then! I liked this chapter a lot, particularly because Rad was there, and it cheered me up a lot to get to read this. Even if I'm supposed to be working on my informational paper. Keep writing whenever you get the chance!
Excel chapter 14 . 5/21/2003
E! Rad! Rad! Rad! He's not dead! The curse has lifted (temporarily)! But I didn't like that 'yet' in there... Ah well. That was an awesome chapter! I swear, I didn't realize I made Lythan act like Rad! I designed him before I read your story, so... ::mumble mumble:: It's just a coincidence. But seriously, really nice chapter. It was nice of them to spare Sir Kenneth's life... or was it mean, 'cause he didn't want to live...? Ack, I'm confused. Keep writing!
Ara E R Took sorta chapter 14 . 5/21/2003
ha-HAH! im made it to the last chappie that you have written so far! and rad isn't dead. and neither is kenneth. and i have 2, count'em TWO! fave charries now: Julian the mysteriuos and slightly evil and Kenneth the deranged and majorly evil! *note the evil~ness factors...* bwah hah ha...
Ara E R Took really chapter 12 . 5/21/2003
no! julian is crying and there are funky tense changes! *frowns* all is not well in jamac-rosli-berig-you know what i mean...
Ara E R Took really chapter 10 . 5/21/2003
((too lazy to log in)) BLOODBATH! bwah hah ha! all done now...
Fangelir chapter 14 . 5/20/2003
Gah! stupid ficpress! I had this speedy hyped up and longish review just typed, and then they said site was overloaded! Darn! I live off reviewing, and now FP is depriving me of "food" . . . Anywhoo. . .

O yea! Ha! RAD! *feels proud*

Nice reunion! And Kenneth's reformation. . . oo, that should be interesting, very interesting. . . My favorite part was when Lord Nicholas stopped Kenneth from committing suicide; the whole "whisk the dagger away" was very nifty. Very good dialogue and description. It sounded like you had lots of fun writing this! Now what is this that Julian has to admit? ;D Now *sits and waits (im)patiently for nest chapter* You really should get Rad and Leala together. . . and then you can match Julian with . . .hmm. . . . . yes, I know! *gets great *snicker* idea, but is afraid Mysti will get mad if predicts too much* Anyways, it looks like AtSS is concluding soon, and you've done a real good job of starting to slowly close it. But I suspect you have a couple more surprises up your sleeve, so out with it! Can't wait for next chapter!
Fangelir chapter 13 . 5/20/2003
". . .and gasped. . . 'OMG IT'S RAD!' Leala then freaked out, Lord Nick freaked out, Julian freaked out and Mysti San took over the insane world. All the dead people lived happily ever after."

. . . see? It's all beautiful and happy and all! I AM SO PSYCHIC!

I think it's a little obvious that I've been having a little more sugar than I'm supposed to these past few days. *snicker*

No, but seriously, it IS Rad, right? I mean, they haven't recovered his body, so there's no proof that he'd be dead. Leala wouldn't think "no way. . ." with Julian or Lord Nicholas; she'd be like "yay. . . finally, some help!" And we know Elena's dead. And Zelda would stab Ken, so the only person left is cool ol' Rad. . . unless Julian is Nesbit's unknown son, and Leala realizes that! ;D So, ha! Ears the insane psychic now knows your evil plot!

I should really stop with these insane predictions and get on with commenting on the rest of the story. (I hope the above was entertaining; if not, tell me and I'll stop taking up room in your review section and stop annoying everyone.) Nice battle description. You should write historical fiction after you exhaust your brain of fantasy stories. I liked the vocab. As always, you're keeping us very excited and creating incredible suspense. Now, c'mon with the next chapter! You DID say it would be a happy one! Which means Rad will appear! . . . or not? Ok, fine, I'll shut up now. . . (I just figured you dropped so many reviews for me that I'll repay by giving you extra long ones)
Excel chapter 13 . 5/20/2003
No! Ergh, why? WHO IS IT? WWHHOO? ::breathes deeply:: Okay, I'm fine. I fell over the cliffhanger! Please submit the next chapter soon, or I'm going to die of anticipation!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »