Reviews for Just A Little Fantasy on the mind
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Hahaha...so funny...liked it :)
yes a sequel will be very good.
drew chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
that was really good, you should make an entire story based off it
0.0 NightRiders 0.0 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
amazing
sneekie chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
I hope you looking at taking this further, like the sound of these two hooking up for real
Stephy-moi chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
*Sigh*
It's stories like these that make a person go crazy. I am not homophobic-oh no you can ask anybody and even read my stories to tell 's just that this is nothing more than uttered smut. Women don't think of these things, no boys perhaps. Take a hint of knowing that most females are for romance completely until their biological clock ticks faster in their latter years before middle age.
Your grammar and tenses are also off.
me chapter 2 . 6/13/2004
oh god i fell so HOT! Damn you know how 2 get someone going! I'm gonna go call some one right now to get them to FUCK ME!
lalala chapter 2 . 6/12/2004
write the sequel already
swords-and-magic chapter 2 . 3/26/2004
Great story. It's a bummer it was just a fantasy. I'm going to read the sequel.
blank chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
dEFinately do a sequel...! maybe clara's fantasy?
Hallindor chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Sequel please
thecritic8 chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
awesome, look forward to the sequel
Maruma-chan chapter 2 . 7/27/2003
i liked this story, but i did notice quite a few grammatical mistakes. i'm not trying to make you feel bad or anything, i'm trying to help! can i be your beta reader? please? in case you don't know what a beta reader is, it's a person who proof reads all your stories for errors and the like. you email me your new stories that you haven't posted yet, or i copy and paste the ones you've already posted, and i email you the fixed version! ? oh, btw, my grammar is usually a lot better than it is in this review! please email me, my email adress is .
liz chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
very nice:)
Daughter Of Liberty chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
I thought it was awesome. It reminds me of a few daydreams i've had. Please continue. The grammar could use a little upkeeping but generally, it was great.
mikeyguy chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
hey i liked this story and i definately think you should make a sequel. i like you style of writing.