Reviews for That's the way love goes
SouthAfricanFan chapter 22 . 12/6/2011
YEP!THS HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF THE BEST STORIES IVE READ SO FAR!AWESOME ENDING...CANT WAIT TO GET STARTED ON PART 2:)
The Reckless Angel chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
HI! This is so super wonderful! Oh yeah and my name is Desiree too! 8)
Ohh chapter 21 . 9/29/2010
WHAT! This was an excellent story. That's the END! It can't be!
Strangely Natural chapter 21 . 9/23/2008
Desiree is sweet and relateable, very well written and portrayed. Bill is great and realistic as are her friends, they're kind and supportive, they're rambunctious but dependable and I love them (except Jess). D.J. though is clearly insane. At least bipolar. He (Blanche was luckily was disposed of early) needed to be eliminated, too bad he took Janet with him :( that was so horrible. Overall a great story with captivating descriptions, beautiful moments and enviable romance. Definitely a new favorite.

Besides all of the wonderful scenes of friendship and romantic bliss and turmoil that brought on tears, the ending was by far the most surprising, a true unexpected twist:

*It was around one in the morning, when she realized something. The realization was so upsetting; she bolted upright in the bed. Bill came awake at her movement, and sat up next to her. "What's wrong baby?" he asked anxiously, stroking her back. "I just thought of something" Bill sat quietly, waiting for Desiree to gather her thoughts. "That wasn't D.J." She finally said. "What?" his hands stopped mid-stroke, "What do you mean?" "When we first started dating, he introduced me to his twin brother, Daniel. He was slow, so his father didn't want anyone to know about him. His father also said that he had violent tendencies at times and that was why they kept him away from people so they wouldn't know. The only way I could tell them apart was a small birth mark on the side of Daniel's neck." Bill felt a sinking feeling the pit of his stomach. The chills going up and down his spine told him that he did not like where this was going. "That was his brother Kim killed. I saw the birthmark." "But didn't he kill Janet? And try to kill you?" Bill questioned. He knew that he was not going to like the answer. "Remember how I told you he whispered 'my' right before he died?" "Yeah" Desiree started to tremble as a horrible thought was starting to set in, "D.J.'s brother couldn't pronounce his middle name, so he used to call D.J. 'my'. I used to think it was cute." Desiree took a shuddering breath before continuing, "That might also be why he tried to kill me. He used to do whatever D.J. told him to. He loved his brother that much." Desiree body began to shake in harder now. It had finally sunk in how far gone D.J. was to sacrifice his brother for some sick kind of revenge. Bill went still as what Desiree said sunk in. Pulling Desiree down next to him, he pulled her close to him, tucking her head under his chin. He rubbed her arms and back, making shushing noises as he tried to soothe the trembling from her body. "It's going to be ok," he whispered into her ear. The only problem was, he didn't believe it.* Just another example of how horrible D.J. is. There seems to be no salvation for his soul. Can't wait for book 2 and 3.
siddika chapter 21 . 2/14/2007
AMAZING STORY.
O.I.N.I.P chapter 22 . 12/23/2006
Wowzerz! That was AMAZING! I wasn't expecting the whole twin brother thing but it was a nice touch. Awesome, awesome job. I'm goin to read the second one now :)
Elpheen chapter 21 . 3/26/2004
OMG!that was SO good!mega cliffie!wow!i HAVE 2 go read #2 now!wow!
Nicole chapter 22 . 11/17/2003
I LOVE this story! I have been waiting 4ever for the 2nd book! put it out SOON please!
Saharian chapter 21 . 8/28/2003
Omg. I loved this story. DJ is a total physco. I can't wait for book two. Please put up the first chapter soon. (I wish I could have exclamation points here but that key doesn't work) I really liked the way you phrased things and the detail. Again, I can't wait for the next chapter.

Teller of Truth
Guest chapter 21 . 8/22/2003
woah...

this story's genre should of been romance/horror :O

haha this story was so freaky,I LOVED IT
me chapter 21 . 8/22/2003
omg that is so freaky! DJ is phsyco! i cant wait till book 2!
HuiTinG chapter 19 . 8/8/2003
Yoz ~ Im glad that I come across such a nice story but it will better if you can juz keep ur paragraphing a little bit shorter [Juz a suggestion. It's all up to you anyway for it's ur own story.]. Nevertheless, it's WONDERFUL ! Juz keep it up & I'll be keeping a look out for your forecoming chapter[s] & new stories. )

HuiTinG
Nicole chapter 15 . 7/7/2003
Your story is soo good! Please keep updating!
bmx chapter 8 . 6/24/2003
my boyfriend wanted me to write for him he wants to say thank you for writing chapter 8.

nice details
gonefornow chapter 11 . 6/9/2003
that pathetic fight D.J. put up was very laughable. LOL Bill beat his ass. LMAO Bill is getting rather possessive with his lovemaking isn't he. I like it! And Oh my gosh they are both telling each other they love each other and still don't get it! that's so ironic. D.J. D.J. D.J why are you dumb man! Like it was their fault he got himself into trouble! Can you tell how into your story I am? LOL