Reviews for All The Broken Glass
OffigateStuppy chapter 20 . 9/4/2003
Nieni: *squeals* CUTIE-FUL ENDING! VERY CUTIE-FUL!

Nite: *cooking some sort of potion in the kitchen*

Nieni: - YAY! It's finally over!... Wait. That didn't come out right... I meant that in the GOOD way. I LIKED THE STORY. VERY GOOD STORY! *giggles insanely* I KNEW it! I knew he'd adopt his baby sissy!

Nite: *walks in and shoves a cup full of something green in Nieni's face* Drink it...

Nieni: Erm... no.

Nite: *starts to chant* Drink it... drink it... drink it... *follows Nieni with the cup*

Nieni: *runs away* GET AWAY!
opper chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
Like I have read, very well written. You have a future in writing, I can smell it! Wait, maybe that's my socks...

Anyway, it is very well written DISPITE the gay thing. I don't know any gays. This is a big step for me, but I have read gay stories before and this, I ensure you, is the best one.

Good Job!
opper chapter 20 . 9/4/2003
Very heartfelt. Not so sure about the Yaoi thing, but...
i-nv-u50 chapter 20 . 9/4/2003
alternate YAYS! and NAYS! ... yays because they're happy and cute and stuff nay 'cuz it's over ... but that's a minor nay, so it's all right. cuz they're still happy and cute and stuff XD great epilogue XD tis so sappy but sap is good, so i think i lost my point... anyway, good luck on their story P i don't know any gay bens T.T ... i don't know any gays period. i'm so deprived T.T ... although i suppose i could persuade myself that my best friend is gay... . he certainly acts it XD ... enough of that. great story! *showers you with confetti* ooh... lookit pretty colours XD
Kenya Bloodstone chapter 20 . 9/4/2003
YAY I LOVE IT! This story is so Shibby I love it so much. I am glad he got to keep Neeko I think she is adorable. I love Sano and Jas to death... lol ... Congrats on finishing it and I love how sappily sweet this chapter was. lol... This story was one of my all time faves! :) keep up writing!
Silver Vampiress chapter 20 . 9/4/2003
After waiting for seemed like an enternity it was good. Ok more than good!.
Squee chapter 19 . 8/27/2003
First off: I'm terribly sorry I didn't leave a review for chapter. 18. I feel bad, and I blame it completely on my own laziness. Now, on to the rest:

*babbles incoherently* The...end? The end...end...the end...it's the end...*stares at computer moniter* The END! AHH! It's actually over! No! *calms herself*

Yes, well, I want to congradulate you, that was one of the most well-written pieces of liturature I have ever had the honor of reading. I do hope you have a good writing career someday, you deserve it! And and EPILOUGE? Yay! *huggle* You're the best!

Many Thanks from your infrequent reviewer,

Squee
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 11 . 8/26/2003
I thought ahh! Shannon with Jamie, perfect couples, etc etc.. but no... you said he's straight in this chapter, despite previous parts that could have been hinting.. and I have to wait til the last chapter before Shannon (the cutie) gets his 'happily ever after'? *pouts* and brunette... hmm... oh well... Liked what I read so far, I really do. I'm half obsessing at school (and freaking out the friends that hear me) that I need to find a computer so I can keep reading! Keep writing always,

*hugs*

Munku-JGSPTV _
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 7 . 8/25/2003
Well, basically just started reading this... its so incredibly good! I really want to keep on reading, but thtought you deserved at least one review before I get up to the last updated chapter... I guess I thought things between Sano and Jas went a little quick, the blowjob felt one night stand-ish. Poor Shannon! *runs over and hugs* he's so sweet...

oh well, I HAVE to keep on reading!
Darkflare chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
I like this. It's...interesting, although I'm not quite sure why. (That's a compliment, I promise.) Plus it has both shounen- and shoujo-ai, which I can never resist.
Galene chapter 19 . 8/23/2003
*wails* okays, i'm getting all blurry eyed now *sniffles* that was wonderful. the self-doubt, the trama, the pulling himself back together. everything. it was beautiful... and i loved it.

i'm looking forward to reading the epilogue, and i wish that this story would go on and on...

Thanks so much for writing this.

Galene
Mo chapter 19 . 8/21/2003
I'm so fucking proud of Sano... I'm crying - not that that's any surprise. He's said everything he needed to, proved himself to love himself for being who he is. Everyone should be as self-secure and... as... as confident of who they are as Sanosuke ended up being. He was lucky - oh, so fucking lucky - to have such amazingly supportive and wonderful friends. Kudos to you, my darling Phae. You are truly one of a kind, and you - like Sano - should be infinitely proud of being you.

I'll always love you, Phae - 'cause you're you, y'know? If you ever come to America, you've got a place here with me, I promise.
Rae chapter 19 . 8/18/2003
I didn't check back for a few days and you had 2 chapters up! Wowie.

First of all, I worship you. You almost made me cry with this chapter, and it takes a lot to make me cry. You have created such beautiful characters. Their emotions are so real, and their feelings, that it seems like they really do exist.

I loved Sano's essay. I'm starting a bit of a love/hate relationship with the next chapter, cause I can't wait for it, but I don't want it to end!
justandalwaysMo chapter 19 . 8/18/2003
That was totaly cute. Some more dense people ::coughs::me::coughs again:: wouldn't have gotten the parts that you hinted this would be a story of finding one's self, and probably wouln't have read it if they did ::looks down guiltily:: But I did read it, and it was positively amazing, and I can't wait until I can read the epilouge!

Just and Always,

Mo
i-nv-u50 chapter 19 . 8/17/2003
great chapter, as always I'm glad they kind of understand each other now. is shannon's new jock friend ben? XD are you gonna write about them next? O.o; hope you bring out the epilogue soon, i can't wait
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »