Reviews for All The Broken Glass
Mashimaro-Byul-012 chapter 15 . 7/29/2003
yea yea yea! (makes me sound lyk Rikku from FFX :) i want one i want one! WOOT WOOT! Can i have another one so i can watch them.. uhrr.. in action? XD *slams her perverted head on the table*
Rae chapter 15 . 7/28/2003
Aww...that was cute. _ That makes up for all the depressing-ness.

I forgot to say this before, but I would soo like to see the ShannonxWillxKaiyuu scene. *hint hint*

3...chapters...? Noo! I don't want it to end...

Newayz, this chapter was just as lovely as the rest. ::more glompage::
hanakimi chapter 15 . 7/28/2003
Squee! (I can't believe you said my word!) This story is the shit man. I like this a lot. Update, kay? And read mines if you would. Penname is hanakimi. I have two stories. One's a yaoi. One's a het. No action in either yet. (say...that rhymes...)
Wolveress chapter 15 . 7/28/2003
Jas is so sweet to Sano... i feel like falling in love with someone as well... So i'll get to hear those lovey dovey words... so sweet.. *sighs*

[Somewhere in fantasy land...]
Cassandra le Reille chapter 15 . 7/28/2003
You've done it again, dear. Absolutely brilliant. And of course, Sano is adorable in a dress... *Squeal, giggle.* I love Tamer's overprotective bit, and Ayamè reminds me of Saki. *Muse.* Whom you will meet in Chapter Eight.

Anyway... I've got to talk to you more often... what do you think; should I leave Ten at half the length of Seven/Eight/Nine, and have it all one scene/idea, or make it the normal length, and throw in Niki's musings, too?

I think I'll throw in Niki's musings, but I'll let you know about it when we talk next, and if you so desire, I will create another chapter for Niki. Luff yoo!

Moriah
i-nv-u50 chapter 15 . 7/27/2003
nyeh, go jas XD i really like his mother too :D why arent there baby photos? O.o; i'm scenting 'mystery' here, or is that just a side effect of an over active imagination? O.o; ah well great chapter, that love confession to tamer was so cute T.T update again soon if you can!
I Am The Bunny Slayer chapter 15 . 7/27/2003
YAY! Updateness fun, me write longer review later, Right now i'm kinda on a sugarhaigh and i dn't trust myself to write a long reveiw without going on and rambnling and probably breaking into RENT in the middle of it so, yah, update MORE! Zhai'heleva.

Tris
Raison D'etre chapter 15 . 7/26/2003
Hey! It's Requiem Dream here only now with a new alias. Great chapters! ** I'm sorry I haven't been able to review lately, I've been really busy. Your stripping clown just made me even more terrified of clowns.
Ulfr chapter 15 . 7/26/2003
YAY YAY YAY! You updated, Im soo happy. Im very glad hat Jas took my advice, even if it was bit cliched. Im still glad. And Tame just doesnt strike me as the protective older-step-brother person, but thats ok, cause he's still tute. ::hugs saon a couple hundred times:: I hope that;ll hold him off until the next time I reveiw. BYE! Update soon! PWEASE!
Demented Weesil chapter 15 . 7/26/2003
Squee! Just read the chapter, and BRILLIANT as usual. Simply brilliant, my child...though not much of a child considering you're probably a few years older than me. o.O;;

Nyeh.

I'm in an oddly good mood tonight, and I don't know why considering my little sisters are annoying me and my mother is yelling at me because I'm online.

Yes, I'm perfectly aware that I'm odd.

I'm also perfectly aware that I have absolutely no life, whatsoever.

Nyeh, if I don't get off the computer soon, I'm afraid my mother's head will blow up.

That...wouldn't be so good.

Anywho, baka Americans! WHEE! *bursts out laughing* Inside joke. Ha!

Anywho, I must get off...otherwise this review would be MUCH LONGER!

Nyeh.

o.O

Shutting up now! ;
Squee chapter 15 . 7/26/2003
.Jasper' ! She's so sweet! Hey, that story, Non-Fiction Fantasy that you mentioned...I think I've read it! Hah! A coincidence! This chapter in general had a very sweet feeling to it, I loved the whole cross-dressing-up-datey type thing. Never stop writing (this well)! You are truly talented!
Squee chapter 14 . 7/26/2003
Yay! Update-y! Lol, I loved the brothel scene!

"A deep masculine voice whines from the doorway, "What do you - ooh virgin." "

XD! *cracks up* Um, other than that, good work! I see there is another chapter so pardon, but I must go read it now!
OffigateStuppy chapter 15 . 7/26/2003
Nieni: *sits next to Sano on the couch and falls asleep sucking on his thumb*

Sano:... Um...

Nite: *sighs* Ignore it. She's just weird that way.

Sano:... Ok.

Nite: *shifts Nieni so that she's sucking on his thumb*

Sano: *blinks*

Nite: *shrugs* Old habits die hard.

Sano: Oh. *nods slowly*
i-nv-u50 chapter 14 . 7/26/2003
it would be impossible not to like this chapter :D course, it was rather sad too T.T poor sedra O.o; i hope she's happier now, she certainly seems t be O.o; she definately deserves to be happy too and poor jasper T.T he's my fav character so far ya know :D ... not that I'm sure it wasnt obvious, bt whatever O.o; updated flawless again so go check out the sully action :D look forward to your next update!
OffigateStuppy chapter 14 . 7/25/2003

Nieni: *clutches Sano's leg as Ayakaishi drags him away* HEY! YOU CAN'T DENY THE CAA! NEVER!

Nite: *runs forward and tugs Nieni off the author's leg* Behave, Nieni.

Nieni: TRAITOR! YOU'RE MY MUSE! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!

Nite: *sighs and slings Nieni over his shoulder* You can't go calling the CAA every time you see some angst!

Nieni: *squirms* Ow, you have pointy shoulders... *sniffles*

Nite: *sighs and starts walking away*

Nieni: Hey, I didn't get to do my review!

Nite: Too bad, you're supposed to be working on your own stories.

Nieni: *sags, then giggles as she gets a good view of Nite's ass*

Nite: HEY! You little pervert, cut it out!

240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »