Reviews for family
Rose Dark Thorn chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
That's like my family...Most of it.

You're very welcome for the poem I wrote you. I was thinking of you in school one day. I felt that I should tell you that you realy do mean something to me. Everyone who cares about me do.

That's not including most of my family members.
TK Styles chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Short, to the point, and often times all too true. It's been awhile since I've reviewed your work. Not surprising, you're still as good as I remember. Keep up the good work. Peace.
Topaz Waters chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
This poem reminds me of a Picasso painting, where a few simple dashes on the canvas create a stunningly expressive piece; in the same way, the words you choose, however sparsely you use them, brilliantly capture raw emotion. Amazing.

BTW, thanks for your review you left under your other pen name on my essay.

Happy Writing! _
Gauy chapter 1 . 6/12/2003
That is so true, though they say they do care. But, if I told them my big secret, they'd go absolutely nuts.
broken wings241 chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
Well it's short (but your not male, so I don't think you'll be offended if i say that *grins*) Oh, goddamit, you know what I think... it's brilliant.
The Crazy Cricket chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
Ouch! Someone's feeling bitter... I feel that way sometimes, too. Short and sweet (Okay, maybe not 'sweet') Good poem.
blessed-goddess chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
Hm so thats about 1 seond a word...okay I can deal with that.

This Poem Was Really Great!

I did it ;)
Carter Tachikawa chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Oh, I can relate. I've been feeling this way for quite a while now. Short but it does get the message across. I guess it can relate not only to family but to ignorant friends and other people who pretend they care but don't. Anyway, keep writing.

CT
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
great poem! short and heartfelt. i know how you feel. they are there, but they're never really there for you. nice job on this. keep on writing!
Jade6 chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Sometimes family can be completely ignorant of what we need. I can relate. Sometimes saying something simply - like you did in this poem - can make it more powerful. Well done.

Jade
Shy Cutie89 chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
i'm so sorry but your poem is good. I am surprised because it is so short yet so good!
ANON chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
aMEN.
s-pannrada chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
Good work.
Micadimackidimoo chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
It's wonderful how you were able to put that much angst in a mere cluster of words. The good thing about this poem is it's very simple and short, and yet it captures a load of emotions and thoughts already. _
Kativa-Chan chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Aww, that's sad. It reminds me of my brother...