Reviews for I Am Not Like You
piuk chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
That's what I feel sometimes. Good one.
Midnyght Angel chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
Another great poem, and so true it was. I often felt this way at times. But now I have my few close friends who actually understand me believe it or not ;. I think you should publish some of these there so great. Keep up the fantastic work!
Lots o Love,
Sorrow
OJW chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
OH I LOVE IT!

Especially " I will be Myself"

Hmm it tells me a lot about the narrator! For instance , they appear different like hairstyle, body art, dressing differently .

and thats' what sets them apart from the world..

or maybe I'm getting this wrong.

shouldn't it be more of a mental thing.. to be weird. Or .. well Everyone has a different definition of Weird! and yours might be different from mine! And thats' cool!

Nice poem! :)
Lieschen chapter 1 . 6/12/2003
Super ending, really popped it to me, to use a cheesy sounding phrase :) Great writing, you rock.

ELise
Nox chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
Great poem!
Siyris chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
I really like this...I like the rhythm and the use of words, but most of all the sentiment. I want you to know that this gave me a new way to look at things. I've been having a hard time recently and this gave me something to boost my spirits. Thank you and keep up the good work!
Mido-Sama chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
*agrees* this world is terrible, anger and hate and sadness. but truley, oneself is the only root to happiness.
suicidel angel chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
nice poem, i like the ending, "i will be myself" it shows strength i guess, nice work!
No Longer Posting Here chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
that was really really really good.
Artemis Astralstar chapter 1 . 5/11/2003