Reviews for √Čtrange
Saimi chapter 2 . 3/16/2004
know what? i have this thing with rainy days...it's so sad...specially for me...a rainy day is what i call saido-less day...readmy story to understand me..."Seeing Beyond"...keep it up!
Xanaphia chapter 12 . 2/11/2004
Oh, shot in the leg...Ouch...Please continue soon. I hope they'll be okay.
mactation chapter 12 . 12/12/2003
Fox-Chan: O_O; Oh. Goodness, Arrows. Sorta reminds you of Chapter 3, Huh. Daisuke, When Rai tri-
Daisuke: YES! I REMEBER!
Fox-Chan: ._.
Daisuke: I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled.
Fox-Chan: -_- No you shouldn't have! *Smacks Daisuke-Kun, over the head with the myistal, magical, can appear out of thin air and hit bad characters over the head, fryingpan! Dun, Dun, Dun.*
Daisuke: X_x
Fox-Chan: n_n
Sakura: *looks at Daisuke* Knocked him out again, I see.
Fox-Chan: -_- *nods like a crazy kindergradener*
Kouji: *Sigh* Looks like your playing Daisuke's parts AGAIN.
Fox-Chan: O_o NO! DAISUKE WAKE UP!
Daisuke: X_x *drool*
Fox-Chan: O_O
Kouji: Come on, Author-SAMA
Fox-Chan: NO! SAVE ME! Oh, The chapter was great! Don't forget to review mine! _- NO! *is dragged away*
Sakura: *waves, follows Kouji, and Fox*
Daisuke: *Is laying in the middle of the review board, drolling.* X_x
Anime Queen chapter 12 . 10/14/2003
Wow, crazy farmer! Arrows? o.O poor Yumiki! Update soon!
ibgone chapter 12 . 10/13/2003
Nah, you're not dragging out the car thing. Heck, the last thing I've expected was Yumiki getting struck by arrows. I'm looking forward to see how this plays out.
Hawk Mage chapter 12 . 10/12/2003
*bounces up and down* Yay! I'm glad you're going to keep updating on this one as well. Bio and chem? Same year? That's interesting. Yeah teachers have a thing about assining stuff on the same night. Like an essay in english and several activites in spanish. Like this week. I'll post again hopefully by tomorrow.

*bounces up and down* Great chapter by the way. I love your story. It's cool.
Tyagu-Anaykus chapter 12 . 10/12/2003
Great as always. I'm not the only one who's a awsome write. You're awsome too!

Yes I've other series, you can read them while you reading Evil King Saga, but.. Every series is connect to the previous one. So, I think it's better reading one each time. I'll put in my profile the order. But if you want you can read the other two stories: Long way for Eternal Love and The Lost City.

Update your stories soon!
Destin chapter 12 . 10/12/2003
Wow that farmer is crazy, if he's the one shooting arrows ! Poor Yumiki just wanting to get it over with. I can't wait for the next chapter. I wonder what will happen !

Update soon

Destin
I am Gone chapter 11 . 9/20/2003
This story just gets beter and beter!
Xanaphia chapter 11 . 9/10/2003
hahaha! They got stuck! This is great! Please continue!
ibgone chapter 11 . 9/9/2003
Uh-oh, the car stalled on farmer's property? Are you hinting that Shigeki might be hiding in that car? It would be surprising if it was so.
mactation chapter 11 . 9/8/2003
Kouji: Why am I here?

Fox-Chan: Because...

Kouji: Because why?

Fox-Chan: Because, I say so. and I'm your author-sama. -folds arms, and nods.-

Daisuke: She's got a point, there Kouji.

Sakura: Daisuke's right.

Kouji: Your all against me...

Fox-Chan, Sakura, and Daisuke: _

Kouji: -_-;

Fox-Chan: Anyway, me and my characters have come here to say what a great chapters 9 and 10 where.

Sakura: Yup! Author-Sama is right!

Daisuke: It's funny. _

Kouji: Yeah...I guess

Fox-Chan: -glare- KOUJI! After all the reviews she gave us! Put more uff to the review! 8O

Kouji: O_O Um. JUST GREAT, WONDERFUL! I LOVED IT!

Fox-Chan: _ Good boy.
Anime Queen chapter 11 . 9/8/2003
nice! another great chapter, even though not that much happened, but still! o Nice twist with them getting car trouble at a place like this! continue soon, wanna see how things turn out! great job so far! _
LostSaiyan chapter 11 . 9/8/2003
You updated. Cool. Another great story for me to read! :) And thanks for your reviews. Update your story soon, cause it's exciting.
Natreo chapter 11 . 9/7/2003
Hi! Your stiry is as great as always, kep at it! I have been in hibernation mode ofr a while now, but i finally updated! Im so happy, anyways. it was a mega-huge updation on from the wof itself, but my chap on communication. well its not even a chapter. well, So long for now!
81 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »