Reviews for Absolute Destiny Apocalypse original
BeccaBoo14 chapter 20 . 12/5/2005
HE DOESN'T LOVE HER?

I'm all sad now... but i think i know what she's planning... bwahahahahHAHAHAHA .
caged vivica chapter 20 . 1/8/2005
Wow... I just read some of my old reviews to you. Ugh, I was such an angst teen .
Fylleth chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
That's a great idea, suicide attempt ending up in another world.
TaschaBear chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Hey Lilo!Whats up! First of all you tell me to update Isle of Vamps and I did up to the 5th chapter, but the last time you reviewed me on that story was the Ch.3?So, lets see who is the culprit now!*evil laugh*

Just kidding..but yeah...CH.3 was the last time you reviewed me on Isle of Vamps!

Nessa
Pixie in a Birdcage chapter 16 . 8/22/2004
Hey
I posted the first chapter of The Grace Cage. And I got THREE reviews already! Yay! Come and review me when you can.
Pixie in a Birdcage chapter 20 . 8/8/2004
Hey darling. I loved this chaper. So sad and depressing, definently my type. I decided to replace my Dust to Dust story with another one I made up. It's about a guy who clones his dead daughter. Eventually he finds himself "attracted" to the clone and does some things that he shouldn't do. Then one night a vampress breaks into his mansion and kills him. She sees the clone and feels sorry for her so she takes her with her. It takes place in the future. Tell me what you think of it. I need your e-mail adress if you want me to send the books. TTYL Vivica
Strawburry-Kisses chapter 19 . 7/14/2004
Hey will you PLEASE update? I've been waiting patiently
Aiden Moris chapter 19 . 3/21/2004
Hey. this is a great story. I can't wait till the rest of the chapters are done. Tehy way you have written this it just draggs you in. I love this. Good job and keep up the great writing.
The Merle Goddess chapter 18 . 3/20/2004
Hey
sorry for what I wrote in my last review. I was feeling very bitchy. But what you wrote there and what you said on Friday did piss me off. It wasn't true and you shouldn't have posted it there for all of fiction press to see. Me and Jake do not see anything abnormal about you being happy and peppy. We've seen worse. Anyway, sorry.
The Merle Goddess chapter 19 . 3/20/2004
Ok Aya
First of all,Shinji and I only got on you for being happy once and thats when we were in that really bitchy mood. Second of all, I don't see why you're bitching because you ALWAYS get on us for being dark and depressing and calling ourselves whores. Go ahead and be happy and innocent but just remember that you and I are opposites and Naru and Vivica don't always think alike. I didn't like what you wrote there. In fact it kinda pissed me off. So stop going off and accusing us of saying stuff like that 'cuz you're over exadurating. Ugh. I need a fag. Maybe it'll de-stressafy me.
bye
yours truely
the whore
Kinata chapter 19 . 3/16/2004
Aw, poor Aeris. She has to take tests and her friends were being mean to her. *sniffs* I was writing bdbd again, BUT [since I was trying to make you happy] I'm not done, because what I have so far is... What is another word for really, really bad? Yeah... I'll have to send it to you so you can fix it. If that's possible... *cringes*
Yay! Another chappie! I had better get to work then... *sweatdrops*
Tchus and auf wiedersehen.
-Kinata
The Merle Goddess chapter 19 . 3/16/2004
I WOULD NEVER SAY THAT! I"M ABNORMAL MYSELF! But hey if the happy thing really did bother you, I'm sorry.
The Merle Goddess chapter 19 . 3/16/2004
I'm a bland homely girl all alone in the world I'm as flat as a board thin and lanky. Your a dog and a troll were you hit by a train? Won't go near you cause your breath is skanky.
BRING IT ON BITCH! THROW YOUR FUCKING PEN AT ME! hehehehehehehe... Hey did that thing I said about the happy thing realy bother you that much? You seem to be mentioning it a lot in your stories...
Crimson Dragoness chapter 19 . 3/15/2004
AGH! Damn Cliff hangers! AGH!
Very good story, some of it was kinda choppy and there could have been so much more beautiful details. The worlds you created are wonderful, You should take some writing classes in high school
that would surely improve yoru writing skills and bring out your true talent. being as young as you are you are very talented, so keep up the good work!
_
The Merle Goddess chapter 16 . 2/25/2004
I still love this chappy! *-*
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »