Reviews for Shadows of the Moon
Stargazer chapter 6 . 9/2/2003
Hello again! So, heres another review and I find it sad that this doesn't have as many reviews as TOSOH. I actually like this one better, but I've always been highly interested with manga and anime dealing with the past (even China!). So, I hope you keep this story going, and the other one too! I'll try to keep reviewing, so hopefully I'll see you post again soon! Ja!
the filth mizer chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
cute story very cute! Got inspired by Rorouni Kenshin? Um...I read one of your reveiws from Shadows of the Shinobi and I had the same problem with mine that the uploader wasn't working. Still happening to you? Email me at .
Totoya chapter 6 . 7/22/2003
Hey! I still care! I'm so happy you updated!

Have more confidence! Your writing is excellent! The characters seem so real, especially Akira, and I love all of the humor!

It's such a sweet story too, with everyone helping each other out, and caring for one another. The plot is so original, did it take you long to think up? I love where this is headed!

I hope Akira cheers up.

Continue writing, this is fantastic! Never give up!

Hah,my favorite part was when Akira went into the closet to scream!
Ashley Elizabeth Rodriguez chapter 6 . 7/21/2003
How touching. I can't wait till you update! Please!

-Chinese Youaki Taijiya Kihok

Please read my Stories!
Ashley Elizabeth Rodriguez chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
I love it so far! IT's everything I love in one fun filled story! I'm writing am story about China and Japan people mixing. I'd like it if you read it.

I can't wait to read more!

-Chinese Youkai Taijiya Kihok
Seifer-sama chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Wow. I'm impressed at how much detail you went into on this story. You weren't kidding about all the research you did. Great story. Keep up the good work. ;)
Ghost chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
While you seem to be a skilled author, and this story seems very thought-through, it's difficult to follow.

You must begin a new paragraph each time someone speaks. This will break the story up and make it much easier to read. (Having two people talking and letting their lines come directly after each other really messes with the pace of the story.) Also, I advise you to avoid words in full caps and multiple exclamation marks, since it looks kinda unprofessional.
Totoya chapter 5 . 6/7/2003
Of course I love this story! Keep writing! Don't get dicouraged!

Everything is getting really good!

The ending was sweet too! And that shadow creature was extremely creative!

I love your writing style and your characters so much! I was really excited about your update! I can't wait to see what's going to happen next, please write more! I think more people should be reviewing this!

Poor Jei Ling! Shinji and Akira are so sweet! They're my two favorites so far! The character reactions are all great too! Please, please write more and quick! I really want to find out what happens next!
Destin chapter 5 . 6/7/2003
*waves * Hello remember me ? Again another good story. Toyota was right this is so funny, that makes this story even better ! PLease update! I'm looking forward to more.

-Destin Scar
That Darn Kat chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
Good start, but remember: Always start a new paragraph when someone starts talking. Example:

"So you're gonna ask Li Xiao-san to give it back tomorrow?" a sleepy Shinji slurred.

"Ask? I'm takin' it now. And I'm getting yours, too!"

"But-"

"I'm not leaving my little brother in a foreign country! I don't care if I have to carry you on my back all the way home. You're coming with me."

; I'm not flaming you, I'm just trying to help.

Kat
Souzou-chan chapter 4 . 5/24/2003
Very cool story. Jei Ling and Akira sound like very cool people based on what I've read thus far. Hope to see more soon. Ja ne!
Totoya chapter 4 . 5/24/2003
Poor Jei Ling!The flashbacks were really good! This story is really interesting! I put you on my favorite list too, and I can't wait for more!

The action is great and I love it when Akira and Shinji fight! It's so cute and funny! Like at the end of the chapter when they were fighting over food!

I liked this chapter a lot, finding out about the characters and their pasts is always good! Please continue this!

I'll come back to review next chapter!
Peach Fruit chapter 3 . 5/22/2003
nice story! its really great! i'm not a "manga-experienced" person...if thats even a word...but i was browsing through the manga section and found your story. i thought your title was pretty catchy, and ended up writing you this review!

GREAT GREAT STORY update!
bRUYERE chapter 3 . 5/19/2003
LOVE IT! Keep it up. And post more!1
Totoya chapter 3 . 5/15/2003
Wow, just found your story. Couldn't help but notice you were desperate for reviews.I love your story! It made me laugh until I nearly died! Shinji is So funny, especially when he's high on esspresso! And Akira is cool! I loved the squirrel sushi quote in the second chapter!