Reviews for Love is a feeling love is a charm
iustus chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
This is a medeocre freeverse. It just needs some polishing up, and some variety. But, I would love to re-review your poem "I had a dream lastnight"...
It's awsome. I stick with what I said about it before, but it is really good. It's awsome. It outshines a lot of mine.
laerai chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
I think it needs a little polish. With structure, and scheme. It's like you wanted to put a rhyme scheme, and you went back and forth with having one, not having one, and what type to have. I do like the comparisons though. I love how you work the object of your affections into the poem as well.
Shy Cutie89 chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
That was such a beautiful poem!Again very romantic! I think you did an excellent job on it! Well, keep up the excellent work.
Shush Don't chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Sweet! Good job on exploring the depths of love without being cheesy. :)
bubblemilktea chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
This is diffrent for your other poems I think.

It sorta sticks to you ya know?

Oh I should say this now but thanks for reviewing my poems. It means a lot to me!
ChaoticDestiny48 chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
ur style is definatly all ur own. i enjoy reading it
Craven chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
i like it. catchy. a little more thinking you need to do fromthe other poems, but its good. bueno, bueno
godawful teen-angst poetry chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
see look, I'm reviewing!

It's a cute poem, although for me, love hasn't brought so much sunshine...but ah, well. Like I said, very cute, maybe add a little more punctuation or break it up a little so its easier to read. Cheers!

-lyv
starzstruck-1 chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
that was a very touching poem, i'll brb, need to read the rest, lol
LoveBuzz chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
hey thanx for reviewing my poem...I liked this one a lot...ur from Egypt? That's awesome! Keep writting
CancerianQueen chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
That's written really well. I love the use of words. Good job!

Keep writing,