Reviews for Shattered Pieces
Lami chapter 9 . 7/22/2003
amazing fic. please update soon:)
RNL chapter 9 . 7/22/2003
wow...nice chappy. Love ur work - as always!
NotEnough chapter 9 . 7/22/2003
I love fluff! This was great, lack of updates kind of blows but this was worth the wait!
Nanshi chapter 9 . 7/21/2003
More Updates Please!
Alle chapter 9 . 7/21/2003
I love sap and fluffiness. Very glad you updated! They are beyond sweet togther...I love it. (Make Donovan get better, he can live for ages you know). Keep writing.
Sinner Heart chapter 9 . 7/21/2003
OK who ever doesn't like the fluff and all that was inthis story are just cold hearted and you shouldn't care what they think _. About damn time girlie, I was wondering if you were ever gonna update. I just oh so wuved it hehehe and I really liked the cake part. I was reading that part at work and right when it got to that part the phone wouldn't leave me alone lol. :thinking to my self: Ok how do they know when I get to a really great part ugh just shut up and go away lol. Well I g2g now so tata

~Raven
Eternal Twilight chapter 9 . 7/21/2003
::giggles and melts into goo:: Aw, Pam. Another beautiful chapter. And don't worry about the fluffiness- I loved it! I'm a fluff addict anyway, so the more the merrier. Bring it! _~

I'm glad you started this back up again as it's one of my favorites. Anyways, hope to talk to you soon, and ja ne, friend!

~Silver
GoldenTears chapter 9 . 7/21/2003
Great chapter! I loved it, fluffiness, sap and all! lol. I can't wait to read more. lol.

Update soon!

-GoldenTears-
Aldura chapter 8 . 7/13/2003
I can't believe how horribly late I am to review. *hangs head in shame* This chapter was great. *huggles for AAron and Donovan* Donovan has had such a hard life... hopefully, he'll have an easier time from now on. Please write more soon!
Tokyo Ace chapter 8 . 7/10/2003
Aw ) wow this is absolutely amazing! So much emotion in it. Some chapters were really really sad ( and i was mad at you for doing that.. hehe but this chapter's really sweet. It's great! Awesome fic you have here!

Hope you update soon!

.Kana.
Nanshi chapter 8 . 7/2/2003
please PLEASE UPDATE!
Skye Rocket chapter 8 . 6/27/2003
I don't know what to say except to say that this story is great. You are a fantastic author. I hope there will be more, and I'm glad that you've made your characters so human. Fantastic!
skibummat chapter 8 . 6/24/2003
nice story keep writing dont get too fluffy but no mor dark morbit chapters, a nice in between :) is in order
Tiane chapter 8 . 6/15/2003
Well, it's the first time in months I've been back to , and I'm really glad to see seven new chapters! ; I was beginning to think you'd never update again.

I just want to say this is a lovely story. It's one of those stories that one can read and say that yes, every word counts. :)
Ulfr chapter 8 . 6/14/2003
I cant help but wonder want AAron wanted to ask . Hm? This a great story. it has depth, and...well I cant think of any other descriptive words. Bit its really great. Thankx for updating.
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »