Reviews for Shattered Pieces
Alle chapter 8 . 6/13/2003
I thought chapter 8 was wonderful. Very sweet, it was needed too. AAron and Donovan are so...perfect...together. Long live both of them.
FatalDarkness chapter 5 . 6/13/2003
the story is really great! I love it! and you sort of like told everybody else that relationships aren't just based on sex. They're based on love and caring. I think this is the best slash story I've read so far. *Tear*

love ya,

sonja
Sinner Heart chapter 8 . 6/13/2003
aw hehehe me likes that one Oh and we know that AAron oh so loves Donovan hehehehe :Skips around singing AAron loves Donovan, AAron loves Donovan: I know what you are saying not yet Heather not yet and this is what I have to say lalalalalalala me no listening nope nope. YAY I got a shout out I feel so special _ are you done yet with the next update of TTB hmm hmm hmm well me must go now so toodles

~Heather
Eternal Twilight chapter 8 . 6/12/2003
Aww, Pam- what a sweet chapter! _ I loved it...and with my behind the stage info...I love it all the more!

And, aw, you're so sweet! I always mean the compliments I say- this story is absolutely beautiful! You tell me I'm better than you? Well, with this story- you've beaten my work down with a stick!

Wonderful job again, sweet friend, and I hope to see more soon! Ja ne! _

~Silver/ZB
frizzy chapter 7 . 6/9/2003
This is a great story so far. Keep up the amazing work! You have real talent! Amazing! I don't really have anything else to say...
Stallioness chapter 7 . 6/3/2003
Update and soon ;)
Alle chapter 7 . 6/2/2003
How did I miss this update? I check for it almost daily. Hmm. Anyway...

You made Donovan get better! Thank you thank you! It would have broken my heart if you had let him get sicker or die. Ahh, I am so relieved. I love them both.

Winding down? I don't suppose begging will make this story any longer? I just can't get over how good it is...and the one shot you just wrote! You just ooze talent.

I love this fic, can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you again for making Donovan get better.
Wesley The Dark Prince chapter 7 . 6/1/2003
Wow, that was a really great story, so sad, ~weeps~. I hope thats not the last chapter, there still some stuff that's confusing, like what did the doctor say to aaron in his office? Anyway, hope you finish it, this story deserves to go in my favorite stories list, woohoo, way to go! (K) Toodles.
GoldenTears chapter 7 . 5/31/2003
More! I need more! UPDATE SOON! Awesome story! I just love it!

-GoldenTears-
Angel Eyes of Fire chapter 7 . 5/31/2003
Aw girl that was a really sad ending to that chapter but like I said before thank you for keeping it real _. It's gonna be sad to see this end but I know all stories must come to an end sooner or later but I was hoping later _. *BIG HUG* se I told you that you are a wonderful writer and me sorries that I didn't read and review this sooner but me likes to read this when I'm not at home. Most of the time when I read your wonderful chapters I read them at work so I can really read them.

see ya laterz tonight _

~Heather
lulz chapter 7 . 5/31/2003
I've been meaning to read this for awhile and I finally got the chance to do so today. All I can say is wow! This is beautifully written and you capture their emotions wonderfully. This is just awesome, I can't wait to read more!
RNL chapter 7 . 5/31/2003
o...*sob*, yikes, wow, u beast u...keep it coming...
Eternal Twilight chapter 7 . 5/30/2003
Aw, that was a touching story. Will there be more? If not, that would be a stellar place to end it. Heather told me about your work, (I'm a friend of hers,) and I had to check this out. Man, people may have flammed this- but you are talented! Though one favor: if you are continuing: please don't kill Donovan! I beg of you! :whimper: I fell in love with his persona and seeing such a sweet character die like that would suck. But at any rate- be sure to update soon, ok? And if you wish, feel free to check out some of my own work. Well, ja ne!

~ZB
Stallioness chapter 7 . 5/30/2003
Sos o sad ICU what are you trying to do to me kill me! Anyway write more1 ;)
Aldura chapter 7 . 5/30/2003
Oh my God, poor Melanie! It's so sad that she's getting worse... I really liked that kid. But at least Donovan's better, right? At least I haven't been walking around with my toes crossed for nothing. Although I'm a little curious about AArons *ahem* questions for the doc, I'm sure that we'll get to see the end results sometime in the near future. (Waggles eyebrows suggestively)
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »