Reviews for Shattered Pieces
Misodity chapter 3 . 5/18/2003
Hell, man, you're story is freaking awesome. If you put the next chapter out soon i'll give you a nice big, chewy chocolate chip cookie ;)
Octave chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
I have a really bad feeling about Donovan's life outside AAron's scope... I've already got two theories running, and they can even be combined. Won't tell you though: they're just too awful and I don't want to go giving everyone ideas... Suspense is killing me though...

I still think it's really unfair that AAron is interested in Donovan mostly because of his resemblance to Amy. Doesn't strike me as a promising start for a relationship...
Renee chapter 3 . 5/17/2003
Great story. I hope you update soon.
Aldura chapter 3 . 5/16/2003
*Runs in carrying an 'I love AAron' banner. To be perfectly honest, I have nothing constructive to say. Just be aware that I totally and utterly adore you for writing this fic. I am completely on edge with anticipation for more insight into Donovan's life. He's well on his way to getting his own banner, but as of now, I love AAron more. 0D I love how all of the hospital staff have heard enough about him to recognize him on first sight. Although we don't know exactly why Donovan is there in the first place, there's something unsettling about the doctor.
Casey chapter 2 . 5/14/2003
Wow, what a great story! I love AAron and Donovan. They are terrific characters. I hope that you update this soon!
Sabby chapter 2 . 5/13/2003
*squee* AWESOME! *-* i like this story~! tis all...all...perfectly unwordable!
Aldura chapter 2 . 5/13/2003
This is a fantastic story. I remember reading it months ago. I'm ecstatic that you decided to continue! I can't help but wonder about Donovan's lifestyle away from AAron. Hopefully, it's nothing that will hurt their relationship. Donovan's similarities to AAron's wife kind of worries me. I'm afraid that AAron may set up some unrealistic expectations of Donovan since he associates him with Amy. I hope that you don't wait so long for the next update!
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7