Reviews for freedom
True Illusion chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
hmm...strangely enough, it makes sense to me. very cool poem, your description is so vivid! thanks for the review. lol, u weren't the only one who could totally relate. great poem tho, keep it up!
DarkAngel202884 chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Very interesting and the words are dark and yet beautiful. I like this a lot. Most poems are our best when it comes out of no where. _
goddessofsnark chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Wow, that's really good. Really really deep. I like the last little stanza thing, the "there is no freedom for those who dream" That's just a really powerful bit. This was really good.
J.L.Tinsley chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Wow! Amazing!

This is absolutely amazing. You seem to sum up all emotions!

Wow, with 71 stories, I had NO idea where to start so I just clicked the first one! How on earth can you write so much?

N-e-wayz, thanx for reviewing, everyone loves getting reviews! _!

Well, gtg, keep up the good work!

Toodles!

~Rani~
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
Bitterness...ouch.

Nevertheless your talent was never wavering. This is incredible.
Incubabe chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
I like this a lot.

It is very strange but quite meaningful too.

Diana x
godawful teen-angst poetry chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
There is no freedom for those who dream? Huh. I hope that's not the case...seeing as I'm one of them...but in a way, it makes sense. When you put to much hope in your dreams, you could indeed become a slave to them...

Interesting poem, very thouht provoking. I like it.
shiniwa chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
This poem is filled with various meanings, from what I can tell. It can show someone, you, I'd imagine, with self-inflicted torture, either mental or physical. And I see others. But, the main meaning I get is about the extroverted world's collective hatred for abberance and originality- for the introverted way of life.

As for the mechanics, I love the language. And while I hate the short lines, it gives a sense of... urgency. And, the ending is incredibly. I love it.
absolute0 chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
I don't find it strange at all. I found the lines "there is no/ freedom/ for those who/ dream" very striking. and i guess it stands true because when one dreams one is bound by the chains of hoping and waiting for that dream to come true. nice piece! )
Gevo chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Einfach nur genial...
disheartenedwolf chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
short, yet very nicely written. I love the words you used. Keep it up! D
Softly Jae chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
This is a really good poem. I think that sometimes all of us here have felt caged in one way or another (and have written poems about it, haha). But seriously this is a great poem. I liked it.

-keep writing-
Savin chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
I don't think I agree with the last line. The only time that I am free is when I dream. But other than that, another terrific poem! Sorry I haven't been around to read the new stuff *sheepish grin* But I like what I'm reading!
aulliana chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
"There is no freedom for those who dream" ...I love that! As a matter of fact, the entire poem is great. Good work!
Kaeera chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
Wow...gefällt mir. Besonders der letzte Abschnitt. Irgendwie ist ja schon was wahres dran...So ganz verstehe ich es noch nicht, da muss ich es mir wahrscheinlich noch x-mal durchlesen, aber ich mag die Stimmung...
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »