Reviews for freedom
Raining Star chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
i thought this was great! it was beautiful, completely. i loved it, its awesome!
swift sky silver chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
powerful, melikes... but i beg to differ
blinkie chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
wow! "there is no freedom for those who dream". that's a very powerful line! i like your poem! though admittedly, i dont get it much _~

blinkie
cosmo-queen chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
This is very deep and very thought-provoking, especially the final part. And now that I think about it, there is no freedom for those who dream, because they are constantly being bound by the promises of their dreams. I don't think that made any sense ;) I loved the lines "I am caged in a chamber without walls." That was very profound. Keep writing :)

*cosmo-queen*
Jimmy Jazz chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
Excellent poetry here. Strange, yes, but that's just the way I like things.
Silverfire Starr chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Once again, very deep. A veiled truth that most of us don't want to uncover...yeah anyways great poem, keep writing!
communist daughter chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
wow. those are some icredible last lines - there is no freedom for those who dream. you've hit on a foundational truth here that most of us don't recognize. it's an excellent poem. good job.

~communist daughter

p.s. i hate to slip begging in reviews, but if you have time could you please review some of my stuff? thanks.
ShorelineWind chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
In a way, such a strange poem somehow rings true... Good poem. Very deep. I like deep poems. :)
SweetlyEvilOne chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
i liked this, the wording and visual images were great
MiraiHope chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Hm...Very interesting...If it's okay with you, I'd like to try to illustrate it... _
WhisperBlack chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
your poem is masterful, as always. it feels like someone who has suddenly run into a wall of disillusionment, realizing that the world isn't as pretty as our parents paint it for us, and he or she now knows that whatever he or she wants, it can never equal in real life that which the mind creates. i don't know!

and thank you so much for all of your wonderful reviews, you are my most faithful reviewer!
monsterbreaker chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
u never cease to amaze me. great job, i love it!

~me~
Janne Doe chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
Sounds a lot like my last "disastership" with Mister X...

GREAT JOB!

Trinity Heart
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
WOW, im telling you, i hvae never ever even parcially LIKED a poem like this ever before in my LIFE, so its really quite weird that i feel in absolute love with this one! it was just so powerful and passionate, so raw and utterly free *as you said* its kind of like a storm, a whirl, a turmouil of so many dark emotions...it was so col. it reminds me of those poetry clubs where people get up and read out their poetry, it was that natural and i dont know, smokey?

my fav lines were

"black tears

slipping down

a clouded heaven"

and this one was a stroke of genius i fainted really i did!

"there is no

freedom

for those who

dream"

UG so RIGHT! my dear you are truly growing on me i think i might even tick the fav authours list, yay you...only yhe deserving...kudos!
Crucified Sanctity chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
I like it, it's depressing. I would say a fav line but it's all good so I'll just leave it at that

- Crucified Sanctity