Reviews for The Blood Red Rose
Amicia chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
this poem is beautiful. i love it. it's going on my fav. list. keep writing, you're great at it!
ShadowSpirits chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
Nice... Can't review...can't type... *falls over in a corner.* I feel so empty...But still, very nice I can't write long poems...

"I cannot take this anymore, saying everything I said before, all these words they make not sense, I found bliss in ignorance the less I hear the less you say, you'll find that out anyway." -One Step Closer: Linkin Park
Once in a blue moon chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
woah.

great vocabulary. i also love not only the imagry, but the under image and thought that, at least to me, seems to be behind it all.

I've only written one poem that is anywhere near this lengh and any good - the old world. even then, yours is a story-type poem like mine, but yours seems more like you're there.

hey, read some of your bio and loved some of the quotes and where you got them... now i know my sis and i aren't the only ones who quote, "and i'll turn him into a flea!"
Blooming Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Whoa, very different, and powerfully descriptive. The starting was very confusing, but by the end, I believe I got what you ment. :)
Talia Falcon at school so can't signin chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Hey...I really like this, it's vaguely creepy and seems to flow well, though being in my school library I can't read it out loud to tell. I have too much time on my hands, and can't get to my email (damn firewall) so I figured since you nice person reviewed my stuff I'd review yours.

I like your writing, even though it is disturbing at times. This poem sounds like a vamp wrote it...

I like your quotes. I have a story in the works that ties in with old Egyption legends (Bastet, mostly) and cats; let me know if you'd like it.
Sun Rose Fox chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
i dont really get it, but its beautiful all the same.