Reviews for Crying Juliet
Lady Lucia chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
OH...another amazing write! You keep toying with my emotions! Leave them alone! Well, that aside, you are a talented writer, I'm adding you to my fav. authors list so I can read more of your stuff later. By the way,"Fluid acid, burning like ice. Only thatice could never burn. Such is the language of pain."Awesome..."Such is the language of pain." You have me stunned...Alright, thanks for the read!
eggsbenni221 chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
It is somewhat depressing, but nonetheless well done. The imagery is increddibly vivid. Keep up the good work!
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
I absolutely loved this! It is dark and tormented, but it possesses a strange beauty at the same time. Brilliant!
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Oh my...very, very depressing indded.

...

BUt I like it.
Unknowable chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
"I rise from the dead for you

For beautiful flawless you"

LOVELY! I came on to find some R & J related poetry... This has a few very lovely, quote worthy lines. For suggestions, (more like a request). I'd love to read your take on the other POV in this pair.
Lady Rheia chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
oh, shyt! that was like, beautiful beyond words. Wow, I love it. You use such desriptive words...and they sound so pretty and that was incredibly sad! How did you ever think of this!