Reviews for Homeschool The disadvantage of being sick
JonBTI chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
LOL. I know the feeling. :) Sounds just about right...
Strayct chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
actually started to appreciat school for a second there _ don't do that, next thing you know you make me start liking school too _ ah, the horror *runs away screaming*

seriuesly tho, good poem. keep writing!

Stray
pineapple soda cat chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
I myself found homeshcooling better than public school. Of course, Annapolis schools are being controlled by an almost steriotypical money-greedy superintendant :P
Unperfect Guy chapter 1 . 6/13/2003
Hah. very nice, it struck some nostalgia up for me...
elmo44449999 chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
Ha ha... that's an imaginary number. Seriously, though, I like it and think you should write more poems comparing and contrasting school and homeschool. Maybe you could turn them into a story or something.
swift sky silver chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
cool comparison
ConcertMasterD chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
Ah! Awesome poem :)

I'm homeschooled, and I know just what you mean... that was my biggest lament, is that no matter whether rain or shine, snow or clear, sick or well, I'd still be plugging away at some problem or another. Boy am I glad I'm just about done school :). Only one year left! Well, then college. Ugh. LoL

But, I really like this poem :)

P.S. Thanks for your reviews of my works!
Knight of Tarian chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
Hehe...even though I'm homeschooled (as you know), I get to sit around and watch TV. YEa! *does little dance* Either that or do the computer.
ChaoxAngel chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
I'd rather not get sick ya. Coz Homeschoolin' really stinks.

~DW
Kelpylion chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
LOL. You have my sympathy.
Lady B.V Rose chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
LOL! I'd hate that! I hate school but me mam said if i got a less than perfect mark on one of her tests I'd get the book threw off me heed! And she's hopeless for my learning!

x Nicole x
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
great poem! i like it. i'm glad i'm not homeschooled. but then again, i'm not out much, even if i'm sick. and for school, you 'd have to make up a lot of work, which i hate doing. nice reference to the algebra stuff. i like math! ;P anyway, nice job on this! keep on writing!
Needa S chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Oh thats terrible.. Awesome job putting it together. Thanks for all your reviews.
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Stinks, don't it?

~Heart of the Sword
Simulacra chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Lol. The first one is great. I love that feeling.

The second one is funny. There is no square root of -1! It can't be done!

Negative times negative is positive!

:D

I would hate to have my mum or dad as a teacher. My mum and dad don't even know half the stuff I'm learning now, and if my mum was my teacher, she'd yell at me even more if I got less than 90 on one of HER tests.