Reviews for Tales of a Wandering Samurai
KaoruOdin chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
This was a great first chapter. I really enjoyed reading it. If you have time from your busy schedule you read maybe some of my work. It is quite good from what people tell me but I want you t oreview aswell and tell me your results.
same girl who reviewed chapter 2 . 9/18/2003
I have to admit it... you're too good 4 me... i have have to be like you... i mean a good writer... bah! no people will flock 2 MY stories anyhoo...
girl from fanficcy.net chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
this is really, really good! i wanted to write an original story too, but i just give up at a certain time... Do better than me! besides... out of all my fave authors... You're the best!
georgie b chapter 2 . 8/30/2003
wow1 GREAT i have to ask how old is the 'woman' and is it just 14 year old she's fighting against? but a v. promising start i must say!

why is it that they were forbidden to have metal swords? k, it's kinda obvious but i never thought that actual swords were illegal. what time is the story set in? i'm riting bout samurai warriors as well in my chinese story. that's why am v. curious of samurai lifestyle. they carry curved blades rite? do u think it possible for a gang of samurai warriors to have escaped to china for some reason? or is my story then completely unreaslistic? gah, i dont know.

but dont forget to update! am v. anxious to see wat'll happen next.
i.forgive.you chapter 2 . 8/20/2003
It's good. Please continue.
i.forgive.you chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
That was good, how long have you been writing. I would like to read more indeed.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
This is good, I can get some what of a image in my head when I read it. I would only suggest two things-and you don't have to listen to me-the first one being that you add some more detail, about places, people, when I write I like to use the five sense's, touch, smell, sound, sight, that kind of thing, to describe a scene. The second thing that I would suggest would be that you dont need the *FLASH* and such. You could write it has Katana closed her eyes and saw...something like that, or if she's thinking then just put the statement in Italics. -just suggestions, great start though.
Alone27 chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
This is good, but maybe a bit too descrptive too fast. You let one person who see's her on the road discribe her completly, my only critasism is to do it less sudenly. Otherwise I think you have great potential for this story keep writing and I will check up on it!

(please R & R some of my poems if you want :-D)