Reviews for Sorcerer of Destiny: Zuekilen City Disappearings
Clara Firewind chapter 8 . 5/29/2003
You were asking about favourite characters, mine is Rusty! The talking cat rules! I don't know, I just always liked the idea of a talking cat. I used to watch Sabrina the Teenage Witch all the time, and my favourite character was the cat, Salem!

-Clara

I posted my first fic today! So I'm shamelessly plugging it in all my reviews... ;;

Everyone, please read The Atlantis Project!
Totoya chapter 8 . 5/29/2003
Chucky's right! Flame is smart! Everything she said made sense! I'm glad chucky was okay! This chapter was great (as all of your other ones are) and I hope you update soon!

Chucky is a very interesting character, the way he acts towards Flame is funny!

Keep up the excellent work!
Stara Winner chapter 7 . 5/29/2003
All in all, a very good and descriptive first episode. I will read and review your other episodes later. Keep your stories updated.
Stara Winner chapter 6 . 5/29/2003
Pretty cool chapter. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
bishonens chapter 7 . 5/29/2003
Hi its me again! My story got removed

for some apparent reason. *glares at the person* But anyway my story is gonna be on now. Please stop by there to read it, ok? I love your story!
Stara Winner chapter 2 . 5/29/2003
Thanks for portraying a very strong female character, even if she is a little bit tempermental. Keep up the good work.
Stara Winner chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
Very descriptive. Sets an aura of mystery, so I have to read the next chapter. Keep updating.
Nemen chapter 7 . 5/29/2003
This is great, I really like the way you write as if it was an anime show, it's very cool. I also like the way you thank all of your reviewers at the top of your stories, it makes everybody feel more apreciated, maybe I should do that more often. Can you tell people about my story? So far I've only gotten two reviews and I need more if i'm to improve more (not to mention the warm fuzzy feeling you get when somebody praises your work.)
Tetsuo Tsubushi chapter 6 . 5/28/2003
Excellent work and an interesting story.

I'm interested in seeing more.
Hawk Mage chapter 7 . 5/28/2003
Chucky better not be dead.

Starr: Thanks for shout out. I'm glad your brother liked the review. I know how good it feels getting one.

I'm almost done with my fourth chapter. It will be up in about ten minutes from me reviewing on this.

Starr: Yay, I'm in it for once.

You're way too hyper right now.

Starr: Anime!

Right. Keep up the good work.
Peach Fruit chapter 7 . 5/28/2003
lol it was a lot to read since you had so many scenes, but it was worth it! the story was funny and kept me reading! good job in the dialogue, its GREAT!
Totoya chapter 7 . 5/28/2003
Oh goody! I was so glad you said you were happy I'd continue to follow your story! Yes, I do love the cat people idea and wish I had cat ears and a tail too! It would be cool!

Chucky is so funny! I love his personality! And it's great when he talked at the end of this chapter!

You left us with a cliffhanger though! You always leave the reader with questions!Please write more!

And I like the way the cap people are aged like cats! Very acurate! Are you a huge cat fan? Love this story!
Clara Firewind chapter 7 . 5/28/2003
Eh.. I think you made a wrong post. Your new chapter is the same as Scene 4.

*pouts* I was so disappointed, I thought there was a new chapter!

-Clara
ibgone chapter 7 . 5/28/2003
uh...Destin Scar? I think you uploaded the wrong chapter because I'm pretty sure I've read this before.
bishonens chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
Your stroy is really good! I love it! I have uploaded another chapter on my story please read and review._

Keep up the good work!