Reviews for Sorcerer of Destiny: Zuekilen City Disappearings
Hawk Mage chapter 4 . 5/25/2003
Oh this is good. You have a great writting style. Chucky's funny, I like him.
Goddess of Fire88 chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Hullo mister! thanks a lot fer your nice review! i really appreciate it! well i want to review every chappy for you if ya don't mind. well i'm gonna read more! tke care okayz?

- Jen Jen
GoldenTears chapter 4 . 5/22/2003
I love your writing style! Mostly how you write the characters actions. It's awesome.

-GoldenTears
D.J. Bitter chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
I thought it was interesting even though I am not a manga/anime fan. I am curious to see where this is going.
Cheapskate Child chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
Number one: i am pissed. mad furious pissed. beacuse i was working on the SAME (okay, actually very, very different with a huge gap of 'difference) but... it's SOMEthing like that. somehow... you took that strange plot, it's like a curse pulled with Mr. Writer's Block and hell, you made it sound good. Better than many. You rock. I was thinking of writing number two: but im out of ideas. it's a curse. most fantasy stuff will drag (you know how those books are so thick it scares people?) yeah, but i actually managed to read the ENTIRE thing (goldfish attention span). im winding. long-story-short-but-this-would-make-it-longer-if-i-go-on: it rocks. good imagination. you actually dive into the story. ANIME. shoulda known. email me back, if you like. wassalam. bubbye!
Anime Queen chapter 4 . 5/18/2003
this is really good! i like your concept, with the cat people, and all... it's quite cool!

lol i love it with Spacea and Chucky always arguing! _ it's so cute!

looking forward to the fighting! i'm curious about the kind of 'powers' that he has...

AQ
kazekami chapter 4 . 5/17/2003
alright...i'm going to offer constructive critism

i personally like the idea of the whole thing, perhaps i'm infatuated with cats

the language could be improved, i noticed that "evil" is being used too much..

perhaps this is in script style?

and characters can say...explain more...all i know is the orange hair.

if you use say "higher" english, undoubtly it will turn out excellant.

i love the characters, and cant wait to find out what they exactly look like

and the whole story...ur concept is good, and so are your characters...but they seem...children?

i cant really say much about this
RedJenny chapter 4 . 5/17/2003
I think your story is going excellent so far. I really like the way it's like a play format thingy. I also like the Zelines. Cat people rule!
starzstruck-1 chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
Although i only had time to read the first chapter, i really liked it, i cant wait until i have time to read more!
Xanaphia chapter 3 . 5/17/2003
I liike this a lot! You where right. Thanks a lot for telling me about this story! Please continue!
NIC MIRUSAKI chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
It's great keep up the good work! _ ! If you have time pls. read min. _ ! i hope you will like it.
Mashimaro-Byul-012 chapter 2 . 5/15/2003
hm this is interesting. the title itself is very interesting also. but, a constructive criticism - or comment, i would like to call it - check over ur grammar and spelling.

other than that, it's good.
Shaded Blue chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
I would like to offer Constructive criticism. The premise of your story was very good (child-looking characters), etc. But, you have to be very careful with english. I presume you're not a native English speaker? Try looking for a beta-reader (someone who will edit your grammar, check spellings); or use spell-check programs. This way, you can prevent errors that might make your readers lose interest. n.n That's all.

You're on to a very interesting start.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13