Reviews for Sorcerer of Destiny: Zuekilen City Disappearings
HeavenlyAnimeAngel-Amaterasu chapter 30 . 6/26/2003
Haa: HEY! Guess what Destin! NO MORE SCHOOL! NO MORE SCHOOL! NO MORE SCHOOL! NO MORE SCHOOL! NO MORE SCHOOL! NO MORE SCHOOL! NO MORE SCHOOL! NO MORE SCHOOL! NO MORE SCHOOL! NO MORE SCHOOL! NO MORE SCHOOL! NO MORE SCHOOL! HEL YAY!
HeavenlyAnimeAngel-Amaterasu chapter 30 . 6/24/2003
Ama: This is all HAA so ya know...

Haa: I HATE YOU DESTIN! YOU ARE FARTHER THAN ME! Kidding! You know I could never hate ya! Wow this took me a long time to read...I got a headache...hehe Anyway...good job and I'll see ya in school! Remember keep in touch during the summer!
ibgone chapter 30 . 6/23/2003
What a great ending to another story arc. Well, onward to Illusion of Green.
Tyagu-Anaykus chapter 30 . 6/22/2003
A good end for a also good story. Chucky is great, burneri is really cool but I really love rusty :) What sotry should I read next? I guess I started reading from the last... :( LOL anyway keep doing it. And thanks for the reviews :)
Nic mirusaki chapter 6 . 6/22/2003
I just love your story it's great sorry i didn't read the whole thing, because i didn't have much time. Anyway i have just updated my story yesterday and thank you for thanking me. Oh yeah and can you please give me your e-mail address so that i can inform you if i have already updated my story? Keep up the good work! i just love it! I like chucky,spacea and rusty their great and your story is too! Anyway please read my story if you have time since i have just updated it yesterday! Don't forget to tell me your e-mail address so that i can inform you aboutmy story._!

your fan: NIC
Anime Queen chapter 30 . 6/21/2003
hehe good ending! i liked how Chucky and Spacea started everything all over again, being mad at him, i mean. lol! _ i liked the series, i will be sure to read the next one also!

Chibi Ara chapter 30 . 6/21/2003
I liked it, it was very interesting! I can't wait for Green Illusion!
Totoya chapter 30 . 6/21/2003
I saw the flame! Ouch! Don't feel bad about it though, everyone gets flamed at least once. I love the story, I think it's so awsome and so do lots of others! That's what's important so don't stop writing or anything like that! And I think offering to R&R someone's story if they R&R yours is nice! I can't wait to read your next story it sounds so great!

Chucky has some family tree! Eclipses is his cousin?

Priss is so funny! I love the way she and Spacea get along(or don't get along)!I absolutly loved the ending and the way it wrapped everything up!This was all so interesting! I'm going to miss it! The story passed so quickly! I'll deffinatly read 'A Illusion Of Green'!
Hawk Mage chapter 30 . 6/21/2003
Starr: You mean there's more.

Didn't your read what he said?

Starr: *thinks* No.

*sighs* Figures. You don't even listen to me.

Starr: Yes I do. Like that one time...wait that was Raptor 123. You're right.

Thought so.

Starr: I can't wait for the next story. It's going to be great since it's coming from you.

Yep. I can't wait. Good luck.
Totoya chapter 29 . 6/21/2003
Oh no! Flame's just not escaping to save herself is she?

I just noticed this now, but you mispelled my name! lol! It's Totoya, but don't worry about it!

I wonder how Chucky's going to get himself out of this mess! I like the joke he made about Priss! It's good that he can joke even when he's in trouble! Why is Luna worried? You've always got something planned!

As always, I'm looking forward to more!
Random Critic chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
"R&R me and I'll R&R you?"

Pathetic.

Dignified writers should accept reviews only through the merit of their works; not because of coersion or in your case, begging.

I sound harsh, but do not be appalled. If the verity of your work is not lacking, then there will no longer be any need to strike such deals just so that you can receive reviews.

I shall be fair; I have read your first chapater and I am sad to say that I find no compulsion to continue reading more. Your grammar is appalling, your style is too simplistic, and generally the story appears to be something a bored individual threw together without thought or gumption. Might I suggest you redo this?
foxdance chapter 7 . 6/21/2003
i suppose i'm a late reviewer *sigh* oh well, better late than never...

I'll R&R your next chapters later, I've got me an oral exam to cram for... ja~

._.
Hawk Mage chapter 29 . 6/20/2003
This was the second to last one? Dang. Well I got another chapter up for Birds of a Feather. NO, this can't be ending. I can't wait for the next one. Good luck and keep it going.

Starr: I live!

It's a miracle.

Starr: Right. Anywho, so you're ending this? NO!

That's what I said.

Starr: Hush. Anywho, hm, well since this one is really good, then the other will be just as great. Good luck.
Anime Queen chapter 29 . 6/20/2003
yeah, where *is* Eclipses? she's so mysterious...

can't wait for the next chapter!

oh, and are any of the other characters ever appearing in the story again before it finishes?

Anime Queen chapter 28 . 6/20/2003
great! i love fighting, you describe the scenes so well! i'm off to read the next chapter (sorry about the late review, but i didn't have access to my computer for a while -_-)

193 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »