Reviews for Sorcerer of Destiny: Zuekilen City Disappearings
Tyagu-Anaykus chapter 29 . 6/20/2003
So... Where is the next episode? LLooLL! I can't wait! This is such a great story! Chucky is really like Sun!
Tyagu-Anaykus chapter 28 . 6/20/2003
another fight is coming up! another fight is coming up!... cool... another great chapter :) So Luna and Flame are weak... But chucky is strong! and Burneri too!
Tyagu-Anaykus chapter 27 . 6/20/2003
Wow! This guy is really stronf. And poor Vision :( but it was brave. I think Flame is falling in love with Chucky...
ibgone chapter 29 . 6/20/2003
I find it funny that the people commenting on the next episode keep bringing up Eclipses, since she hasn't appeared for X number of chapters. Anyway, Spacea and Priss were pretty amusing in this chapter. Also, Luna's worried about Chucky...I wonder what that means?
Hawk Mage chapter 28 . 6/19/2003
Starr: Sorry 'bout yesterday's review. we were hyper.

HAWK SAGE: I wasn't expecting that honestly. Anyways, I'm loving this chapter a whole lot. You are really good. Expect a chapter tonight. It will be my last one till July 15.
Totoya chapter 28 . 6/19/2003
Priss is funny! Something tells me she's not that smart too!

Thank you for understanding the slight delay in reviews! I should not be busy soon!

This chapter was great, just like all of the others! Tons of action and suspense, yet it doesn't tell the reader everything! Zapa sounds like an interesting bad guy! I want to see what will happen in the fight between Chucky, Flame, Burneri, and Luna! I can't wait for the next chapter! I really hope this isn't going to end soon because I'm enjoying it too much! I'm glad you told us where Spacea and Priss are!
Izumo chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
I love it! write more!1
Totoya chapter 27 . 6/19/2003
I got busy again! Sorry this is coming so late! A huge dog? That's so neat! I absolutly love the way the character's react to everything here. It's hard to believe Flame's Burneri's mother! Burneri is a nice kid!

Chucky is Burneri's father? What a twist! I did not see that coming! Amazing plot! This story is amazing! That seriously surprised me! I nearly had a heart attack! I wonder where Spacea is too!

Who else knows Chucky is Burneri's future father?

This is honestly, such a well thought out series. You have a lot of talent and I hope you consider actually getting this publiushed, or made into a manga!
DarkPharaoh1666 chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
this is cool. i like anime. i really like X. anyway this rocks. but GEEZ i have to read so much! off to the next chapter!
Anime Queen chapter 27 . 6/19/2003
aw... poor Vision! Flame kind of changed character in this chapter, before she was all sarcastic and lively, and here she was sad and thoughtful... she didn't speak that much either.

i'm dying to know what happened to the other characters and how they all come together in the end!

oh, btw, thanks for answering my question!

AQ
Tyagu-Anaykus chapter 24 . 6/18/2003
Eh, eh, eh! I'm imaging chucky and Burneri faces when Flame said that. Good chapter and.. Chucky is really great. His personality is fantastic... you know.. it's like me... always joking... always dumb... :)
Tyagu-Anaykus chapter 22 . 6/18/2003
That's it. Another fight. I like to see good action! And poor Burneri, If i could, i would help him :) It's almost 1h15m in portugal but I want to read this to the end :)
Tyagu-Anaykus chapter 20 . 6/18/2003
WOW! What a episode! full of emotions. You really write great stuff! And thank you for your reviews. I gonna read the next scene
Tyagu-Anaykus chapter 16 . 6/18/2003
This is going better and better. Action followed by.. more action... and more surprises! keep going this great job :)
ibgone chapter 27 . 6/18/2003
Whoa, go Chucky! Hopefully, you'll finally get around to Eclipses next chapter.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »