Reviews for Sorcerer of Destiny: Zuekilen City Disappearings
Tyagu-Anaykus chapter 14 . 6/18/2003
That's right! Who's Exseco? I wanna kown! Poor Spacea.. but I sure it will end right. Flame and Chucky will have a kid? What about spacea?
Tyagu-Anaykus chapter 12 . 6/18/2003
Ok... The fight is over... damn. I was starting to like it :). Anyway, i really love the action in this episode, like you said on your review on my story. well.. I gonna read the next episode LOL

bye
Hawk Mage chapter 27 . 6/18/2003
Raptor 123: Thank you so much. I'm at her house right now. This is cool I'm going to have to read your others.

Starr: Save me *runs around screaming*

Raptor 123: I'm not that bad am I?

Starr: YOU STOLE MY MEATBALLS!

HAWK SAGE: Please save me from their insanity. I love this always. I sure hope they escape. I hope I escape. Save me they're having a raisin war.
Anime Queen chapter 26 . 6/18/2003
hmm... why doesnt chucky want luna to know he's the dad?

lol priss and spacea make me laugh!

keep up the great work!

AQ
Hawk Mage chapter 26 . 6/17/2003
Excellent as always. I love your stories.

Starr: Raptor 123 wanted to thank you for your review by the way.

Thanks for checking out my friends' poem. We were talking and she was so happy that you reviewed. Keep up with the good work.
ibgone chapter 26 . 6/17/2003
Uh-oh, another dragon! It's like Chucky's cursed!
Tyagu-Anaykus chapter 9 . 6/17/2003
I'm glad to that Chucky is in good shape again. I hope Chucky win this fight. It's gonna be rough. I can't wait for other episode.
Totoya chapter 25 . 6/16/2003
There's so much to find out! I loved the last few chapters!

Again, I wasn't away on vacation, but I was very busy! That's why I didn't get to review! I missed your story! Don't worry though, as soon as school is out I'll have lots more time to review!

I can't wait for you to get your webpage up! I really want to see what everyone looks like!

I need to see the next chapter soon! A half dog half dragon creature? That's got to be neat! You're so creative!

You've written 25 chapters to this already and it's still exciting!
Anime Queen chapter 25 . 6/16/2003
heh, well you did leave some clues _ so it really wasn't that hard to figure it out! i like the twist tho!

lol i have a feeling Flame, Chucky and Burneri will get along just fine! :P great chapter, can't wait for more!

AQ
Hawk Mage chapter 25 . 6/16/2003
I'm stil going to review till the day I leave. I'm sorry 'bout you. I hope you have a fun summer anyways. I have new chapters up on both stories.

Anyways...

This was great. Zapa is cool. I like this lot. Keep up the good work.
ibgone chapter 24 . 6/16/2003
NA, NA, NA! Good cliffhanger.
Tyagu-Anaykus chapter 8 . 6/15/2003
Cool! So cool! I'm without words to explain what I'm felling right now. That thing does works on girls? I wanna now! I wanna now what a girl thinks and me :) I'm really enjoying it. Keep working :)
Hawk Mage chapter 24 . 6/15/2003
Yay! Chucky! Loved this. I just want you to know even though this won't happen for about another two weeks, but I'll be gone from June 30 to July 15. So you won't be hearing from me. I'm going on vacation with my mom while my dad stays here. I won't have access to a computer.

I don't wanna leave. I wanna stay here and read your story. Once I get back I'll be reading your story. Keep up the good work.
Tyagu-Anaykus chapter 7 . 6/15/2003
This Chucky is amazing. And believe me: He makes me remember Sun, the main character of my story, 'cause he's really strong and uses magic just like mine. Well I'll read the next chapters. Bye :)
Tyagu-Anaykus chapter 4 . 6/15/2003
Hi! I'm really enjoying your story! I think it's great. Once I started to read I was unable to stop! Good work. I'm exciting to see what's gonna happen on the next chapter. See ya, and keep doing this :)

And by the way: that Chucky really makes me laugh. Good story and good personalites.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »