Reviews for Love, Big Deal
ddz008 chapter 12 . 8/18/2005
Great!I liked the chapter... I think the end was a bit rushed... :S maybe I just thought there would be more drama XDI hope you're planning in writing a sequel or something like that, your ideas are great and I really loved this story.I imagine the epilogue is going to give more sense to the end.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
GossamerHeart chapter 11 . 8/16/2005
*giggles* This is so awesome. I'm learning to play guitar and I used to play piano (and I still got it!), so I know what it's like to have something screeching like a dozen yowling cats. *EECH*

-Summer Goose
ddz008 chapter 11 . 8/9/2005
Great story!Both of them are so cute!And the age difference is really little... but with him being a minor and a male... things tend to get nasty.I hope their happiness isn't ruined in a long to see the next chapter pretty soon!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Ryoko3600 chapter 11 . 8/8/2005
Continue!
Blutiger Tod chapter 11 . 8/7/2005
Oh my! -fans self- Though short and a bit nondescripit, that got me goin' a little there. Oh my, I really should wear cooler clothing when reading this stuff, haha. Anyway, wonderful lovelyness this story is, and I'm sad to know it will be ending soon. I hope for an update soon, along with perhaps a more in-depth moment akin to the one we had here, humh?
Blutiger Tod chapter 10 . 8/7/2005
Oh, I've had my bottom go numb before; it always happens with how much time I spend on the computer (and most of that is spent reading or writing, what kind of freak am I?). Yay, I'm glad Oscar isn't a jerk (supposedly) and that James and Drake cleared all that stuff up. Now, next chapter should have some yummyness, right? Yay, I'm movin' along. And you know what the best part is? At this rate I can read all the chapters posted so far AND get to bed in time that I won't be too tired for work tomorrow! I love you.
Blutiger Tod chapter 9 . 8/7/2005
Ooh, you know, as soon as Julia said the name Oscar at the beginning of this chapter, I knew that it had to be the same one. I know how an author's mind works; it's the same as mine (okay, not really, 'cause mine is just wacko, but you get the point). Poor Draky! -cuddles-
Blutiger Tod chapter 8 . 8/7/2005
Hum, I wished for more but that would be so totally illogical for a first date-sort-of-thing, so I'll deal. I will just have to hope there is some juicyness in one of these chapters you already have up here. So, now to chapter nine.
Blutiger Tod chapter 7 . 8/7/2005
Aww, a fellow insomniac. And I love that you don't have any un-needed characters: the fewer people, the better, I always say. And you have good humor, though it's not in the chapter. It just takes me a long time to remember things, haha. Now, I must read CHAPTER EIGHT.
Blutiger Tod chapter 6 . 8/7/2005
Yay, some fluff-y-ness. Happy dance! Anyway, that Julia girl is getting on my nerves and we only hear messages from her! Yeah, so on to next chapter.
Blutiger Tod chapter 5 . 8/7/2005
This time, you get a Meow. Yet again, I can't think of anything to say, it's rather short...But you could have been more descriptive on James' body, heheh. Next chapter-ness.
Blutiger Tod chapter 4 . 8/7/2005
Moo. Yayness, another chapter! -dances- Not like I was really waiting, but oh well, haha. Anywho, uh, I don't really have anything to say on this chapter, so I'll just move on: seven more chapters to go!
nickyk89 chapter 10 . 8/7/2005
HOW CAN YOU JUST STOP! Keep going! Awseome Totally Awesome.
Blutiger Tod chapter 3 . 8/7/2005
I love this part here: “No!” exclaimed the geek. Heheh, "the geek". I used to play clarinet like Amy, but it broke...accidentally. -shifty eyes- Yes... Anyway, another good chapter, but when is the yumminess? Next chapter now...-goes to read-
Blutiger Tod chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
(That is weird that your toilet flushed like that..). Yet again, I'm loving this! Too many stories have good moms, a stupid flirtatious one is a nice break. Humh, I guess this proves my theory to never go out with girls named Julia (I'm thinking about Cowboy Bebop, haha). Yes, anyway, I will read the next chapter now...Dun dun DUN (uhm...yeah..)!
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »