Reviews for Love, Big Deal
Blutiger Tod chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Oh wow, I like this already (not often I get captivated in chapter one)! I love the initial attraction thing, and the bumping into each other; it's one of those few clich├ęs that I love. Weird: at my school violins were in orchestra, though in a real band I know they are combined. So he goes to a smart school, haha. Anyway, on to the next chapter!
swordgirl-amy chapter 11 . 8/6/2005
*Pant* Pant*

Hehehe.

The pervert in me really liked the end of this chapter.

I love this story.

It is kick ass.

Then again I think the the whole idea of Forbbin Love is hot as hell.

Please update soon, I can't wait to read what will happen next.

-Amy-
Arsinoe03 chapter 11 . 8/6/2005
very hot! *waves fan*
Queen of the Jazzed chapter 11 . 8/6/2005
made me giggle and happy, as did chapter 8. -giggles and dances-I love it.
Lizz chapter 11 . 8/6/2005
Math B was uber hard. About 4 people passed in my class. Maybe 10 in the whole school. I got a 43. Be happy with your right. The story. You're just setting it up for them to be caught. That's what it seems like to me.
Ryoko3600 chapter 9 . 8/5/2005
Continue!
paledaisy78 chapter 11 . 8/4/2005
well for someone whos never written something like tht before you sure did a damn good job! lol. brava! i enjoyed it most deff. and i cannot wait for the next chapter...don't take too long!
paledaisy78 chapter 10 . 8/4/2005
OMG THEY"RE GONNA SHARE A ROOM TOGETHER? THTS SO AWESOME! *maniacal laughter*
paledaisy78 chapter 9 . 8/4/2005
its like Grissom said, everyone is connected to someone by no more than 6 degrees. and i like how the plot has thickened, its very pretty and its going to get very interesting. i just can't wait to see wht happens next!
Kitsune Luver chapter 11 . 8/4/2005
I just found this story. It is really good. I luv Drake! He is just so cute! I am such a total fag hag, so I feel Amy's annoyance. Oh well. One thing that doesn't make sense. Why on Earth were Drake and James aloud to share a room? Especially alone? That would never ever happen in reality! Oh well. You are aloud to take a little artistic liscense here. It doesn't make the story bad or anything, so it doesn't really matter I guess. I was just wondering if you thought about that much. I still luv the story though. Please update soon instead of taking years this time! I can't wait for the next update! *sad puppy eyes* Pweez?
paledaisy78 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
I LOVED IT! its so cute! and boys who play violins are always sexy. lol.
Confluence chapter 11 . 8/4/2005
Yay, whoa, and wow are all I can say for this chapter. ;;

~Confluence
Hoshiko chapter 11 . 8/4/2005
OMG! You did it! yay! quite the e-mail I recieved.." Blow Jobs for Everybody" lovely title...but you...wow, didn't seem to last that long, but it was still good. _ great!love me
Cookie Gestapo chapter 11 . 8/4/2005
Oh my GOD! I want more. I mean wow I liked this chapter and ofcourse I want more, right? Yea. Wow.
K. T. Wood chapter 11 . 8/4/2005
Aww, your first time! Haha. Wow. *steps back from heat*. Wow. M, No coherent words from me! You rock! That was so hot! They're so cute. Go drake! Yay! Loved it. You so have to update really soon, or I'll cry. Wow. You're amazing. Love it!
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »