Reviews for A Small Apartment
foreternity chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
absolutely lovely. and amazing. is it completed or will there be more to come?
Be The Best chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
Lovely. Simply lovely
iwillbealwaysadreamer chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
Aah. That's so sweet! And it's so sad. And it's so GOOD. :):D

Just thought I'd also mention that there were a few mistakes in the last bit of the last chapter. :)
this is the life chapter 3 . 1/20/2009
I deserved that spotlight just as much as he did.

i love this line. she does deserve the spotlight as much as he did, maybe more than he did. this story has so much depth and has really pulled on my heartstrings. i'm quite confused with the ending though. has he come back? or was it her imagination? i'm pretty sure it was her imagination but the other reviews telling me otherwise are really confusing me. anyways, still love it! great job!
Spinning Jenny chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
I. Love. It.

I'm so happy there's a happy ending too. Brilliant job!
DOMOxKUN chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
OMG. This POV is so sad.. and it has something that o_o just makes me read every single word.

And it has that depth in it, like, she's been suffering. I love it! Not that she's been suffering but how you've written it. It's like you were in her place at once time.

Please update soon- but still take your time.
YoursMarilyn chapter 3 . 4/3/2008
oh my gosh, it's even better than love. it's friendship. how sadly depressing but yet wonderful/lovely.
Essie chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Hi! how are you?

This story is so intense. It leaves a lasting impression in my memory. And I hope that the guy will come back even though I know that their friendship is in the past in many ways.

Seriously, I want a sequel. Not to make a happy ending but I just want to know from the guy's point of view. Does he know what he's lost? Does he realise or will he realise 20 years from now when it's too late.

I'm gonna go into a corner and cry before I reread your story many times more and wonder. Perfect ending. Love it. No, wait. Lurrve it. heheheheh
Chameleonduality chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
But he didn't.

I find this incredibly sad. But also beautiful.
WistfulRequiem chapter 3 . 5/12/2007
You just made me cry with this, oh my. It's just so powerful. It's been a very long time since fiction made me cry. Thank you.

Cheers.

-Caits.
DuchessYappingDog chapter 3 . 11/19/2006
/Teary-eyed. This is so sweet. I wish I had someone like him... only I would be hopelessly in love with him. xD
brittle hearts chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
Very sad, very well-written.
brittle hearts chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Very poetic feel to this first chapter. I'm intrigued. :)
Leche chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
omg wtf this is so amazing like whoa. I was really moved by this piece and I feel like ripping my bedsheets in frustration at how something so impossibly wonderful could ever be written. This almost feels like it doesn't belong in fiction. Everything's so REAL! Extremely good it's chilling.
hoowdoideletethisaccount chapter 3 . 1/4/2006
"Over and over again, to hear a polite woman's voice telling me that the number was inaccessible at the moment and could you please try again later because your one and only best friend is too busy talking to people who are way more important and way more powerful and way richer than you will ever be, you sad little thing."

What? Is this the end of this story? No way. Come on. This is too sad. Way. too. sad. I want to just hug this girl forever. Not that I've been in her situation-but maybe I have, sort of. In any case, I know what it's like to love someone who looks at you as a friend for awhile, and then barely notices you, and I wish I had him back. (Sigh) Anyway. I hope this isn't the end.
44 | Page 1 .. Last Next »