Reviews for Grandma's Pen
Suicidal Skies chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
The emotion in this is just beautiful.
Singing Tree chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
hey thats really sad. but nonetheless really well writen. BRAVO!
Robin the Jarbog chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
This is beautiful. Emotion through an object. I love it.
madnesswearsasuit chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
This was amazing. It's quite touching and it's nice to see people write about things that really meant something to them...unless this never actually happened, then damn you for making me feel...

Have a nice day.
Just Wolf again chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
this is so incredible ... again. i reread it and loved it even more.
wingless chapter 1 . 7/19/2003
this is beautiful. simple, yet conveys so much emotion. even the poem is in the right shape. lovely
sillypenguin187 chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
I think that's a really good poem. It reminds me of my grandma and how she's always makes me realizes stuff I never knew about myself. :-D
Poetic Justice2 chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
like anyone cares about your grandmother. Get a life and stop boring us wit your unrhythemed "poetry." I like my poems and that's all that matters, now stop writing to me asshole.
Impressionist chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
so I called to you today when you were walking towards the bus stop. you paused for a second and looked rather bewildered, and then walked on and I was sad because it meant that you weren't coming to class. I miss you
Et Tu Brute chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
Just Wolf said it all, beautiful
Just Wolf chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
That was so beautiful. such a perfect tribute. made me cryv (or at least shed a tear). it was a perfect, brilliant, wonderful poem, beautiful, entoxicating. i absolutely loved it.