Reviews for Hives
kadama2856 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I had read this story and absolutely loved it and I have no idea how it doesn't have many reviews...it's so good...wish I could tell my friends but they're not reader's such as myself
TheatrePhunk chapter 35 . 3/3/2008
Wow, this is ridiculously original and amazing. Seriously, I really, really enjoyed this. I'm assuming nothing more will be added to this since it's been about 4 1/2 years, but I hope you know people are still reading and loving this!
Maryx chapter 35 . 3/11/2007
Hi,

I wanted to tell you that even after a long time people are still reading your story, me among them. It's really interesting, well thought through and has nicely developed characters. I enjoyed it very much and I'd definitely like to read more about Jeremy and Jesse.
puppy dog eyes chapter 16 . 8/15/2006
This story is really good so far. It's different and I like how both brothers end up married. They seemed so low on self-esteem early, but I could be wrong. Anyway the only thing that I thought needed to be fixed was for you to tell us how many years passed because suddenly Kit's married and with a son and daughter and it would be better if you gave us a heads up about that.
tam chapter 35 . 5/18/2005
Your story is the best I've read around here, and believe me I've read a lot...Please, please continue it, I can't wait to find out what will eventually happen!
Nightmare Wolf chapter 10 . 6/25/2004
. You haven't updated in forever! -perishes-
emi chapter 9 . 3/6/2004
i know its kinda random to review in the middle of a story but i have to say i absolutely love what you've written so far and i'v seen that u haven't updated in a long while which makes me a little sad b/c you have a great writing talent. plz start writing again this story is was to good to just be left unfinished
frizzy chapter 35 . 2/16/2004
A brilliant fic, and I hope that you update again soon as you haven't for a while. I can't wait to see their relationship improve. Keep up the fantastic work!
Randomillegalness chapter 35 . 10/26/2003
Wow... excellent story, had me in the edge of my seat the whole time (kept me up half the night too... well worth it though) Anyway, made me sad that it hasnt been updated in a while... i really hope there is more to come!
Quatorze chapter 35 . 10/14/2003
This is one AMAZING story - and a cold fear clutches me, seeing that it hasn't been updated since July... Please go on! Such a totally gripping story, such good characters, and so well written too. I'm awed!
lullaby invader chapter 35 . 9/16/2003
I like the setting and character interaction, Ryan and Pierce have such a loving relationship. This is an amazing story, I couldn't stop reading it, and I can't wait until you update next.
Wildcat chapter 34 . 8/27/2003
Finally! It seems to have been ages since the last one was up.

Great chapter! Keep 'em coming! Kit's gotta get the kids! :-) Thanks!
Allorian chapter 35 . 8/6/2003
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Nightmare Wolf chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
*adds to favorite authors list*
Starryi chapter 35 . 7/30/2003
I've been reading this story for days now, and I love it. It's great, and you have a lot of potential in writing.

This story touched me greatly, it really did. Ryan and Kit's relationship made me think of my sister's and mine. Deep down we love each other, though on the outside we loather each other.

But I don't need to get into that. But I started reading this story days ago, and I finally got to this chapter.

It's got to be my favorite, I love it.

Keep writing. Bye.