Reviews for Dreams and Nightmares
Sarah chapter 2 . 10/15/2003
i come back ... and theres updates everywhere i look! these are both really neat ideas - i wish you'd keep goin w. mama's city...its sad..but cute. keep writing! i dont care what.. just write!
Eternal Twilight chapter 2 . 9/9/2003
Gr! Stupid fictionpress! Ok, so I was writing a review for your Up the Steps and I hit the damn enter key by accident right in the middle of my thing! ::sighs:: Anyway, I'll read this one in a second...but I wanted to say- before the damn site screwed me over- that I like Raine as well. _ Anywho, update soon, friend and I shall now check this one out. _ Ja ne!

Silver
B. Styles chapter 2 . 9/9/2003
wow...um...yeah...point for you, these are rather sinister...the whole Kira thing sounds like it could be built on. What sort of powers does she and her sister have? just curious. ah well, looks like you've got a big fan base here too, grr...heh
Kermit1 chapter 2 . 9/9/2003
Hey other becky, this is good but notyour best work. the last line about being made of nightmares that we talked about last night, I agree is a wonderful beautiful line and you're throuwing it away where you put it. Perhaps if you put it before she signs the (is it a letter?) letter. I don't know. it is an interesting story but I think you could tell it a little better. if you want more specifics talk to me later. *hugs*

Kermit, Becky
RoxyKawaii chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
Sad sad story. It had a bit of a twist at the end though. Atfirst I thought she was imagining about her mom who ran away or something. But kinda the same as the way you wrote it lol. Keep on writing! I cant wait to read more of you stuff!
Eternal Twilight chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
Holy shit, that is DEEP! Rosie, where do you get your talent? Seriously! O.O

This was gorgeous...I could really picture everything happening and could feel what the little girl was feeling. Keep it up, sweetie! Keep it up!

ZB
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
aww...i have a feeling im really gona like this one becksibee... keep on writing!
lilpanda chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
talk about fighting back tears! wow, *standing ovation* generaly i like, espically since you managed to bring the soul of it to life.
RainShadow2005 chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
That was so sad. The whole time I was asking myself why you said this was a sad story. Then, when the ending came crashing down on top of me, I felt like crying. Very beautiful.
Kermit1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
hey there, that was really sad. *sniff sniff* but nonetheless I still liked it. my only tweek it the line about the tart lemonaid because tart doesn't sound like a word this girl would use (i'm assuming it's a she it sounded like one any way) there were a few other words like that but I don't remember them at the moment. so ya, ten points to rosie!

Kermit
Sapphire Tears chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
I completely agree with wingless. You do a great job with expressing the emotions of a child. How they can't accept the death of their parent and know that they're there beside them. Very sweet story. Great job.
wingless chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
this is a really moving story. you do an amazing job of telling it from the point of view of a little kid. it's really sad and very realistic. your style of writing is beautiful. it's desciptive without being too fancy. lovely job.