Reviews for Patience
AWESOME!
Luv and Peace chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
SCARY!
Endless Nightmares chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Hello R.C- Long time no talk, write. Glad I could review this old piece of yours. I enjoyed its darkness for a PG rating.
Twitch3 chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
I thought this story was sad (as in make me want to cry). Here’s “Mr. Silverton” who wants nothing more in life (I’m guessing not even the blood he so deeply thirsts for) than a friend that will listen to him. When he thinks he has finally found that special person, it turns out Mr. Causwell was just as big a monster as he is. I think you could shorten it a little, but it still a good story.
Lovely Waffles chapter 1 . 4/1/2001
Awesome twist with the patient being a vampire, and also very nice with the viewpoint on the psychiatrist. Lovely- you should submit this to a horror anthology or publication if you haven't yet done so. Thank you as well for the comments on my stories, I appreciated them greatly. Till then, and keep writing.
Vaci chapter 1 . 3/20/2001
Wow...that was great. You're an awesome writer ( I luv vamp stories, but not Buffy/Angel ;) I don't know what to say, I almost forgot where I was, Is was marvelous(sp?) Keep it up! ~Vaci .~
Sicilian angel chapter 1 . 12/12/2000
Hey cool story! It's pretty good.
Willum chapter 1 . 12/4/2000
Nice angle. If Mr. Saprano can go to a shrink, why can't a vamp? Clever story you got there RC.