Reviews for Written in Blood
specs-65 chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
This is a great poem. Its as if it grabs your heart and says, "This is what it feels like...this is what happens"...it's an awesome piece of writing. Keep up the great work.
LucifersDarkChild chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
shocking...but beautiful...
NeuroticGothicLolitaDeathDolly chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
I like it, pretty much the same thing I've thought when I cut myself... very good poem.

xTokx

check out some of my stuff too ok?
Ten no Kage chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
You give me the chills! Wow again! I can't believe this! I hope you aren't suicidal; I'd feel bad (

This reminds me of a manga I've read, Confidential Confessions. Very tragic...
Aziza1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Wow... I don't know what else to say... that's an amazing piece of writing
julie chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
that is...AWSOME!great writting! it makes it seem so...real :D thanks for writting it
CrimsonSoulTears chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
This one's sad, and good as well. I love the way you do the italics. It's has a really good effect (or affect?) on the poem.
charmedwanabe chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
Wow, that is really sad you have a lot of talent a lot more than me teehe keep up the good work
Chavi West-Wind chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
those last two lines really strike you. the whole thing is just...wow. major great imagery, and i think it'd really probably go thru a dying person's mind. i think u captured it well, and i'm hoping that's just cos u're a really empathetic person... *eyes Chi* jk

Damaged chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Oh my gosh. This is so deep and dark . .and SO beautiful! I'd love to say I relate since I cut, but I've never gone that deep into it. Keep writing!
suicidel angel chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
wow, i'm adding this to my fav's! you've really shown wat probably goes through the mind of a cutter as they're bleeding to death, i know i've thought along those lines. great work!
absolute0 chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
This is nice. You've portrayed what goes on in the mind of someone who cuts himself to death. And it's sad really how you showed it, especially with all the hurt and pain. The last lines are really strking.