Reviews for Gallery of Music Composers
TheDauphine chapter 2 . 5/21/2007
I like this, good work! -.
Modern Poet chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Awesome. I just can't believe how u got this to rythme so well.
Lisa A. M chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
this poem is really cheerful and light hearted, I like it:)
Keep it 100 chapter 2 . 8/27/2003
That was really beautiful work.

~Heart of the Sword
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
I love classical music. I would say my favorite composers are Tchaikovsky, Wagner, and Brahms. I love 1812 Overture and and Brahm's No. 1 in C Minor Finale.

~Heart of the Sword
Summer Walters chapter 2 . 8/25/2003
I like it. Nice descriptions, I can really see the violinist play and hear the music.

Isn't "Moonlight Sonata" usually performed on piano?

Many of my friends play violin. I play clarinet and recorder.
Sunflower Philosophy chapter 2 . 7/28/2003
:) I used to play violin, too... it DOES sing and croon and waltz, exactly as you describe it.

One minor nit-pick- "Moonlight Sonata" is for piano. Interesting that you chose from Four Seasons to Moonlight- from Vivaldi to Beethoven, from violin to piano, just like me...

Again, very cute.

m~* Sunflower, anyone?
Sunflower Philosophy chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Very cute! I'm a classical music fan, myself... when I was little my favorite composer was Vivaldi (imagine a five-year-old with a favorite composer... my grandparents turned me into a very cultured little girl... I could name a majority of the most famous artists and recognize their work at age five, too...). But now that I play the piano, Beethoven's on top of my list.

Whatever- as I said, very cute.

m~* Sunflower, anyone?
Tensai chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
I really think your works are fantastic...I really cannot write so well...why didn't you put the sequel to pride and prejudice here? You should also put the young pianist talent one...remember the 3 year old boy?...
the froggy ong chapter 1 . 6/12/2003
woh...you can write very well, now i know who's who..haha...trimas teacher!

Froggy San
fluffy gizmo chapter 1 . 6/11/2003
this is really good!

its nice that u appreciate older music, loads of people seem to hate it.

these are great choice of songs by the way!
blessed-goddess chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Its rather sad how very few dont appreciate that sorts of beautiful music isnt it?
MelodyReiterLee chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Cool. Music! Yes, yes. Good job wirting this poem. It's very true. Write more! _
Alequinn chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Oh, this is lovely! You've just enlightened me and made me appreciate music all the more. _ This is a great effort, and perhaps a very wonderful tribute in remembering all the immortal music and their marvelous creators. Well done!
wonky donkey chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Hey I like this.

Classical music kicks ass. I recognize lots of songs by ear but have no idea who wrote them. But now I do hahahahaha.

Great job