Reviews for The Portrait With No Name
butterflydreaming chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
Well, I wanted to put you on my author alert list, so I went ahead and read this one. It has a much more lively tone than other things of yours that I have read, and the protagonist is immediately likeable. The only thing I can really comment on negatively is that the nurse's and doctor's are unbelievable to me. I was waiting to see if Arven was somewhere other than an actual hospital, more like a private residence. That's the only way I could accept the super-hot Lianne and the doc's long hair. I do hope that this is one you'll get back to. It's set up pretty well.
Wolveress chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
This fic is pretty interesting. I would love to read the next chapter!
Padlock Maniac chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
nice intro! this is really original, with his relationship with that portrait and all.

so is Arven bi or does he not know he's gay at the time? hehe _

c ya
Destin chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
I loved it . The little preview was great, before the preview I wanted to read Chapter 2 , now I really really , really, really , really ect. want too read Chapter 2 .

I don't like that doctor who does he think he is thinking that poor ,little Arven was a pervent !

Anyway I would love for you to read one of my storys .

Please , and please make Chapter 2 quick . I want to read more !

p.s your going into my favorite stories list :)
Stacy Janice Elton chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
And I thought somebody said his story would be on ..che.. .

*sulks for awhile because she hadn't been notified**sighs dejectedly**Slouches off to read fic**Place notice**Will be back reviewing soon*

aih..

Seteshi-chan

P.s.

My webbie is up _

Tag me whenever you are free! I really wanna know if youre alive.. _

*crouches down* * pokes inquisitively* *poke* *poke* *Turin twithes* *smiles inocently* *poke poke* ROAAR! *throws away poking stick* *Runs away from glaring Oni-san-In-law Yuki for disturbing his sweetie* _