Reviews for Little Crosses
mel62 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
You do rhyming really well. The poem is easy to relate to and, once again, the feeling is powerfully expressed.
putz-6 chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
this is a really good poem _
vintage fade chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
I almost cried at the last stanza, though my favorite one is fourth. I don't cut, but at the same time, I understand what you're saying, how you feel. The rhymes in this don't sound like they're forced, and as always, the flow in this is so... clean, easy to read. I wish I had your ability in saying what I want to say, as far as poems go.
much love
vintage fade
Eirien chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
I cannot express how deeply this has touched me. You might imagine anyway from reading some of my works... You have expressed so much so perfectly in this poem, or song (it would be great as song lyrics as well). The repetitions work well, and the way they subtly change at the end. I think the stanza that got me most of all is the third one, it really drove home to me that addicitve aspect and how the blade becomes almost a "person", a companion one turns to for help and release since there is no-one else who cares. This is so pwerful. An awesome poem.
bubblesugarsocks chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Good.
jigsaw chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
I kind of like the general idea, I think it's interesting depicting the scars as 'crosses' - it reminds me of Christ on the cross. Other than that, it's not incredibly 'WOW!' ing.
katmonkey chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
Such a true poem. I hate cutting myself but I can't stop and no one cares enough to notice or tell me to stop anyway.
Brilliant poem.
*lime-girl*
La Reine Plastique chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
i dont exactly "cut" myself. and i do it just to chase my daily stomach pains away by pricking and piercing my fingertips with the needle of my safety pins...
lostrunner chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
i lik this one the most. it is really descriptive and it is EXACTLY how i feel. i have been trying and trying to get cutting and how i feel down in writing, but it never comes out right. you wrote it down exactly how it is and I love it! your really talented to get something like that down... keep it up
No Longer Posting Here chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Yep, that was good. True and simply put. Very nice.