Reviews for Their Very Nature
Wasted Postage chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Another wonderful piece. You are a very talented writer.
Gleechumber chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
Hello, atheist.

Did I actually USE the word athiest ONCE during that poem? And did I say that it's 'wrong' not to be Christian, or that only non-Christian have no morals? Try reading my peice called "Why It Sometimes Doesn't Work For Me" and see how religious I really am. Ha ha.

Seems I didn't make myself clear very well...

I am not being self-righteous. I make mistakes every single day, bigger ones than I mention others making in this poem.

There's no point taking it as a personal attack when I don't even know you, is there? And there's not much point complaining that you don't like my poem- if you don't like it, don't read it! It's not going to change my views on the world.

I do NOT think of myself as 'better' than anyone. I could win the World's Worst Person contest ten times over.

I was simply commenting on the morailty of those around me. And since I have no idea who the Hell you are, then obviously it doesn't include you- hence the introduction "A poem about how I differ from the rest of the human race- those that I've met so far, anyhow."

Take in all the facts before you leap at my throat. And next time, leave your name and don't be such a coward.
atheist chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
seems that people think that just because a person is an atheist they are anarchists, druggies, and violent people. Newsflash we're not! I don't need God to tell me that those are bad things. You whine too much, stop being so self-righteous you are not the best person out there. Your blinded by your own idiocy and "God".
Samantha-Lupin89 chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
I love your poem. You have talent!
Hitler Youth chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
oh, whine about it will you. We've got bigger problems than you, dear.