Reviews for Alora
Twilight-Attraction chapter 23 . 11/19/2008
This was a beautiful story that I can strongly relate too Im glad you posted something like this. Its always been a type of story i like to read but dont have the courage to write
Amy chapter 23 . 4/30/2008
This story was really amazing. Very emotional and it seemed really realistic. I read it all in one sitting! Lol.

XAmyX
DXM Junkie chapter 12 . 5/22/2004
This is another amazing story!
dancer chick chapter 27 . 1/27/2004
Hey! I saw that you had posted a couple of companion peices to this story, so I thought I should read it. Well, I'm not in the least bit disappointed. I think it's wonderfully written and full of meaning and beauty. Excellent job.
Don't kill Paul. :)
ladybugpoet chapter 27 . 12/24/2003
wow i know i usally get wrapped uop in books and stories but wow! was i ever wrapped up in this one its just... its real and it has meaning and it doesnt ahve a happy perfect ending but it has av real i may never be perfectly happy but for now i know i can survive her escapes were real honest and blut ones that people everday use and that people i know use heck that i use i right my thoughts in poems about people and i guess u could say my ending/begining was teh same as hers... well anyway i satred reading this story b/c i click on the just ins and saw the second one so i decided to read the first first b/c well it was first lol so be sure to read my review of the secoind in a couple of days or hours depends how much time i have looking forward to wat i have to read next!
FallenDestiny chapter 3 . 11/25/2003
DUDE! your stories are so great! I just started this one but ive read others and they are very just magnificaent you are a great writer cant wait to finish this and read the sequil well hope you keep writing...Fate
MissAmerica chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
I loved your story!You should get it published!
Semy chapter 27 . 7/24/2003
Whoa...I started this story yesterday and just finished it. It was...amazing! There was one image that really jumped out at me was about her son stroking her scars. A really strange picture if you know what I mean, considering what happened to her. A great story, I'm just about to start reading the sequel!
Megaroni chapter 27 . 7/12/2003
The whole story was really awesome. I meant to comment every chapter, but I just kept on reading. I'm gonna move on to the sequel as soon as I have time. Your writing is great, and so introspective. Definetly keep it up!
Megaroni chapter 10 . 7/10/2003
I really really liked it. I found some great quotes from it that I'm keeping for myself, because they're so accurate about what goes through a cutter's mind.

You said some of it was based on your life...I don't know how much of it, but if things got seriously bad with you, I hope you got help. Because you're a great writer and it would be horrible to lose you.

I'll finish reading the rest when I have time...I'm loving this!
behind.the.facade chapter 27 . 6/27/2003
That was a great story, you are an excellent writer. I could really understand what Alora was feeling. I can't wait until the sequal.
Bekll chapter 7 . 6/27/2003
I just finished chapter 6 despite it being 3 am where I am. I'll finish it later when I *yawn* more awake. I must say, this story is so truly unique and special that I can't think (especially at this time) of anything good enough.

Question: Why is the main character named Alora? It's just that I thought that is an unusual name. (And a name I plan to give to a daughter I might have way in the future. (I just love that name so much. Alora, hmm... beautiful.))
Fuinixe chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Well, I said I'd come back, and I did!

I wish you'd killed Paul for a better reason then not knowing what else to do, but oh well.

I think "Alora" is a fine title for it.

I started "Finding My Way Back Home" and can't wait for the catch. I know there's a catch to her hopeful future...having experienced the way you write...

Um, in other news, thanks for reviewing "Overkill." I live on reviews, as most writers do.

I added you to my buddy list and can't wait to talk to you.

I got shivers from reading "Alora." You're a great writer; never forget it.

Sabbrielle

*adds to author alert, etc.*
Fuinixe chapter 26 . 6/15/2003
Hmm...I don't know what to say. I read all this in one sitting, minus a couple stops for father's day nourishment. My honest opiion? I think you should brush it up, especially adding more to the end, and see if you could get it published. Mind you, I don't give such encouragement lightly. I would say more but my computer is seriously screwing me over. More to come,

Sabbrielle
Pardalis chapter 26 . 6/14/2003
Wow. Very awesome story, well written too. Great job.