Reviews for He Never Comes
beyond-the-love chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
How sad...

I kind of relate to this short piece though... it's so emo lol

There are some sentence structure errors.. or maybe thats what you're going for.. lol

Nice!
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
That's quite sad and sweet really, I'm not sure exactly what it made me feel but I definately got an image of a broken person. Reminded me of all those chat shows when a friend sees a friend with someone who just doesn't care. I saw one a week ago and the guy was just sitting there shrugging going 'I don't care' when she'd just taken a lie detecter test and generally being an ass about it. It wasn't that he wasn't bothered .. it wasn't even that. It was like he was watching tv and not doing anything. But enough rambling. Let's just say though provoking lol. (r&r back?)
Shavona chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Very nice story, I know someone like that... She's dead in spirit but she's there phsyically.. Very nice, not much to say right now. Continue writing.
cindie chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
aww this is so sad :'( i think its really gd. and i can totally relate. :)
Faded Soulfire chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Oh gosh, I can almost completely relate to this short story here. It is so sad plus the girl in the story seems a lot like me in ways... I mean, we are also different in some senses but this story hits pretty close to home. And I think it is a wonderful short story. I adore your writing style.

Well, if I get a chance, I'll going to slowly look through some poems and stuff...very bored today lol so I'll catch up on reviewing ppl's stuff.

Andrea
Angelicphyre chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
Very nice. Totally something I can relate to. Don't worry, you'll be getting a lot of reviews from me as I get through your stories...

*Angelic*
Zee chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
Realistic much? i lied it alot. it was a great sort story! keep up with it!
georgie chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
this is so sad! and people want to know where you get your ideas? i really hope the real "she" doesn't turn out like that...i an so sad!its like what monsters inc does to Katie! who says im not sappy? lol j/k but it's still really sad
Uhm chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Sad. Sad. Where do you get such sad ideas?
lyss chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
hey

this was good!
Cutie Eskimo chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
good job! _ it's really nice!
Tusaki Hibiki chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
I like much! Very sad though...But otherwise it's very good!
loch lomond chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
I feel like the girl who is used... my ex treated me like shit and was always busy. i would wait and wait for him to call or to want to do something but he never would.