Reviews for Everyone Knows
Jessica Tudor chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
hey! I really like this. I feel like you got inside my head and wrote down my own concerns. _ I'd love to hear the actual song, I bet it's cool.
ColorCrayons chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
this was great. i think most people have that same pov on things...thats something that i personally think makes this poem good

~color outside the lines~
SweetGrape chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
But no one really knows:)

Very easy to relate to- nice rhythm and rhyming- would make a great song (apparently already has!)

'Desperately seeking help/ From someone who'll see/ Just what lies inside of me'- but can never find that person and can't believe it's me.

Well said.
DarkDragonMoon chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Really nice. I can relate. I like. :}

~~DarkDragonMoon~~
Toad-Frog chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Excellent! I can relate. Hey come join us on this site write here and post your work here as well. Heres the link!

Furry Elf chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
*falls over*

. . . . . . .

wow. Truely amazing. And, as of now, a perfect discription of myself... _-_

I'd love to be able to hear it way you did. Can you email me a recording? *hopefull smile*
mysticmoon2 chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Crisis Carter? Excellent song! I can definitely feel it as a song and was singing my own tune in my head! (wonder if ours match...hehehe). I know that desperation...i guess we all feel it once in a while. Nice work! Can't wait till you get back!
Jay Lee chapter 1 . 6/11/2003
Mep. With some tunes, I can imagine my self singing this in the shower hahahaha _
GlacialStar chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
The Words of this Song flow really well! Full of meaning so many of us can relate to as well. Great work!

Cheers,

Ying
PdcShadow chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Thats good man! it works on more levels for me (esp the first verse) cause thats what i'm feeling. neways full of emotion. more i read it more i like it! o rembember the spur is the best part of the moment! if it makes u feel ne better, i know nothing!

neways rambling again
MandELLA chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
this is good!

And being slightly lost isn't bad...it makes life fun! imagine if you really did have EVERYTHING planned out! blech! boring!

This is a good song...i wish i knew how it sounded...it's tempo...ect...too bad every thing is only lyrics...

MandELLA
Rini chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
great song, something I can relate to, as well as many others I believe. A very meaningful song indeed. Keep up the talent _~

~R
cosmo-queen chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
Excellent song, I can relate to this. I loved this "It feels like I'm falling But no one's waiting for me below Cause everyone else is fine Made up their minds and ready to go." Great job, keep writing :)

*cosmo-queen*
lighted eagle chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
cool, no wait. really cool...hehehehe i like it...by the way thanks for the reviews :)
Hybrid-David chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
It does have a crazy beat to it, and i especialy like the lines: It feels like I'm falling

But no one's waiting for me below