Reviews for Capitalism
Underdog-Junkies chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
nice rhyme scheme, neat choice of words, and interesting meter, but it comes across as kind of trite the fallacy and corruption of the system you are exposing is much more grave and sinister.
aquamoon222 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
A very good poem about greed. I really like this!
nl1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Good poem. Nice job. Keep writing please.
floorcollision chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
i like this poem a lot- your other poems are good too- :)
thanks for reviewing mine-
fc
Evelyn Hayden chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
This is very good. and flamers are stupid. lol _
estrela chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
that is REALLY COOL! i mean, visualization, big time. i really like your descriptions! i'm using too many exclamation points... oh well :D
futagoat02 chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
kewl... me like this one... money...

did you know, your not supposed to color money, it's illegal? i found that out yesterday... weird. they think of everything, ya?

baibaiyukie
UnknownWanderer chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
I hate corporate capitalism, and having to really kill your inside's to make it somewhere in this world.

I plan on supporting myself so that it won't be a problem... this poem is hard hitting, nice job.
Mime chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
I see that ideas you're trying to present in your poem.

BTW, the "Music Boxes are Junk" piece was a "cut" haiku. It goes: 7-5-3-1, and I think was introduced to by Princess Mulan.
teh tarik chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Awesome! Great choice of words!
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
I've always wanted to see what someone would do with this subject. Seriously! This was great work and it was a joy to read. I liked the line "everyone's souls is now on sale" the best. It had a lot of truth to it.

Heart of the Sword
lady-of-the-wind chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
This is the first poem of yours that I have read and it is amazing. I read through your whole Bio and I feel like I really know you. I find that very considerate when someone takes the the time out to do that. _ I love your sense of humor..._
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
I agree wholeheartedly.
Zainab chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
I agree..corruption is becoming a popular theme. I like the line 'monkey see as monkey buy' creative.
Kyalia chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Capitalism is sort of fun, isn't it? Good description of it here...