Reviews for Capitalism
kamikaze899 chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
cool, i liked it! unique subject. . keep writing
Kaze-Shukun chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,.,..,.,.,..,.,.,.,..,.,.,.,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,,.,..,.,.,.,.,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,.,.,..,.,.,.,..,.,.,.,..,.,.,.,.,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,,..,.,.,.,.,..,*Groans* You have 200 FRIGGIN stories/Poems up? You're nuts! Check out one/two/three of my stories and you'll see that you're devoted to this! You must be, like, the longest Bio writess in the WHOLE GODDAMN FREAKING WORLD!
Mayotan chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Short and sweet, brilliant as usual _
morbidblaze chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
your poems suck, so general and stereotyped and so cardboard cut, how did u get 26 reviews?
mesfab chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
I see what you mean, everything seems to rely on greed today. Everyone is out there for themselves and it turns everything into a competition or some kind of sales pitch or something along that lines. Unfortunately that's what some people are, just greedy.
It's me chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
Oh...I heart it! Go Cassie, get down wit yo bad self.

No seriouslah, it was good!

Robyn
DefianceIsMe chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
There are entirely too many greedy little beings on this earth. Money can buy just about anything and everything...so sad...so so sad...
CaitSpain chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
Good poem. Maybe trying "is not always what it would seem" instead of "is not always what it seems" to even out the rhythm in your third stanza. Though...rhythm isn't necessarily steady throughout. In that case, disregard my comment. ;
23 | « Prev Page 1 2