Reviews for More Than You'd Think
Sam chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
I don't get what with people and over bites, over bites are normal , everyone I know has them just not that bad. Straight teeth are the abnormal ones
Guest chapter 31 . 11/2/2013
Is there more?! There has to be more! D:
Guest chapter 31 . 4/17/2013
I am sitting here crying. Desolate. I hope things get better in the next book.
BlaseBlanco chapter 31 . 3/4/2013
This story and its entire arc make up some of my favorite stories on this site. You're so talented.
semantics chapter 31 . 9/17/2012
Hello! Wow! This story is so beautiful. I read LION first, so there were many gaps I later realized I had when I stumbled around your profile to read more of your works. This was an amazing ending, a beautiful prelude to LION. It tugged on my heartstrings from chapter 1 all the way to chapter 31. Your writing is incredible, very articulate, and got the point across, but able to evoke so many emotions and imagery as well.
Also, if Canada is anything it sounds like in your stories (filled with beautiful people), I would love to live there. Anyway, merveilleux! Au revoir.
Nuitdemeztli chapter 31 . 7/30/2012
wow wow wow! youre so talented! I've enjoyed reading this even if its so sad
Nuitdemeztli chapter 21 . 7/30/2012
I think Kays kinda abussive. Hes hit Josh, hes yelled at him and now this. Im sorry for him though, hes just bottled up all his feelings and when they come out its scary.
Nuitdemeztli chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
I found the story about Kays son out of casualty and didnt know this existed. Josh definetely changed!
The Stygian Angel chapter 31 . 7/25/2012
OH MY GOD! The ending was F**king sad, I almost cried (I think a part of me just died). I am in LOVE with this story:)
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 31 . 7/14/2012
I love how MOTHERFUCKING sad this ending is. The first time I read this, I felt like some part of me died. It's painful. Nice job ripping the readers' hearts out, that takes skill.

I like how his son is born right after, too, because it ties up some loose ends and ends the story on a bittersweet note. :/

DONE. Hurr.
-Livia, from the Review Marathon, link in profile
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 30 . 7/14/2012
I like the switch into Christian's point of view. It gives the readers a nice break from Josh/Kay and all the drama.

I like how short it is too. It builds good suspense for the next one, and speeds up the pacing.
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 29 . 7/14/2012
I don't like that he didn't tell them. He didn't have any real reason not too, and you don't give us a reason either. We feel cheated.

I like how Josh is finally coming out about the abuse, though, it gives his character more backbone.
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 28 . 7/14/2012
I don't like that you've kept his real age away from us this whole time, because I don't think it works with first person POV. We're in his mind. Wouldn't it come up?

I like the awkward sandwich scene, and how they aren't hungry, because it fitss the circumstances. They're probabl too stressed to be hungry, haha.
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 27 . 7/14/2012
I like how you don't go all in-depth about the trial, because trials are boring shit, and it would bring the momentum to a complete halt.

I don't like his dad's character. He's too evil and stuff to be believable. He needs some strengths to make him more balanced.
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 26 . 7/14/2012
I don't get the point of the dinner scene. Whatever he wanted to do, he coulda just done it at court, and why does Josh want to go? It doesn't make sense to me.

And Kay's outburst seems pretty forced. He's way too composed and self-satisfied for anybody in a frustrating situation. The arguement's too black and white. People are usually more pissed off afterwards than happy, especially when there isn't a winner.
415 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »