Reviews for More Than You'd Think
A. Nonymous chapter 6 . 6/26/2003
Hey,

Wow . . . I'm not sure I'll be able to hold in all my excitement and enthusiasm. I started squealing when I noticed this was updated . . . and I was even more excited when I noticed I wasn't like months late in reviewing. :o) Anyway, this story is so amazing. It just gets better and better. I'm really glad you enjoy my reviews, but keep in mind that you earn them and deserve all the praise you receive. This story is basically the only reason I bother coming to anymore, and you need to know how much talent you have. Oh, and about the author alerts . . . meh, I've kinda just decided to check back at your story every other day or so, lol(when I thoroughly enjoy something, I get a little obsessive). Now let's see . . . the story is amazing and I can almost feel the plot thickening. I can't wait to see how the plot evolves and what's going to happen to the characters next. I'm already getting emotionally involved (yeah, I'm a weirdo, lol) and growing attached to your amazingly developed characters. My brother, who's 8, told me that his teacher said that you know a story is well written when it plays like a movie in your head. Well, if that shows the mark of a great story . . . then you're story is not only great, it's . . . just . . .wow, lol. Let's see if I can
NotEnough chapter 6 . 6/26/2003
Bloody hell, it was ages since you last updated! Glad ya did though...and, you should start updating more often because...well, because i want to read more of it? YEah, that's a good enough reasom me thinks.

Poor Josh, he's insane...what a git of a father. Homophobes blow big time. God, i have actually never met a real homophobe, though i'm sure i would meet many if i turned out to be gay though. Hmm, i do tend to ramble on in these reviews...and actually do little of the reviewing part...whoops, but i can't express my interest in this story enough, so the rambling is my homage to you and such...

So yea, Bloody great so far, carry on or i will be forced to ramble more so in my next review...i know you don't want that, trust me. I can ramble for Britain...
A. Nonymous chapter 5 . 6/12/2003
Hey,

It's been a while since I last reviewed . . . but I really wish there was some way I could be contacted when new chapters of the few well written stories get posted. Um . . . there's so much to compliment, and I have such a bad memory. Let's just say that I am yet to be disappointed by this story, and it, in fact, is one of the few that still manages to impress me. It's so well written and so interesting and just so . . . awesome. Oh, and just for future reference, my chemistry classroom has both desks and tables. ;o) Keep up the awesome work and I'll definitely have to find some way to bookmark this story and check back more often. ::sigh:: I wish I had such talent for writing. Tant pis pour moi . . . while we're speaking French, lol.

Keep impressing me! And I was definitely right about the potential . . . if you can help it, never lose your passion for writing. :o)
BluMascara chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
I'm hooked.
NotEnough chapter 5 . 5/28/2003
Heh, a sort of date, how cute!

Josh is just too cute blushing and all...and Kay is so bloody arrogant. Gotta love the arrogance though.

Update meine freunde. Heh.

...and yeah, bloody slow on the kissing...but they have only just met, more realistic me thinks.
OptimisticRomantic chapter 5 . 5/28/2003
Loved this chap...i like Kay's egotistical exterior..lol..it's funny...Josh seems so vulnerable and shy that i can't help but love him..haha...Nehoo..the whole marysue thing...don't worry bout it..i'm working on a story and it's marysueish also...very marysue coz..well i'm in it and so are my ..nehoo...I can't wait til they get on la tour de toronto...that was done wrong i kno but skools out...so is french class..therefore...I DON"T ...nehoo..Josh seems cute..thnx for the description of him...heh...~_ can't wait til next chap...

WILL AND GRACE ROX! sorry i love that show :D

~Sandra~

P.S. UPDATE...KAY's Description ~_!
NotEnough chapter 4 . 5/27/2003
Heh, i can relate to an overly boring lesson that drags on for years...

Oh, i like Joshua, i don't want him to go insane...it makes me sad...Kay, he's kinda (considers words to use..)arrogant, smarmy...and other such words...

Please update soon. PLEASE.
OptimisticRomantic chapter 4 . 5/26/2003
This is gettin good...now on to the next chap ~_ i thot it was funny how the gurls were brot into the convo..haha...and the whole cock size thing...keep it up ~_

~SAndra~

P.S. UPDATE...and DESCRIPTIONS! lol
NotEnough chapter 3 . 5/25/2003
LOL. Oh. My. God. I was laughing so much at Kay and Josh's Conversation...evil little siblings messing with your life. I know the feeling. But your story is still bloody great and please continue. PLEASE.
OptimisticRomantic chapter 3 . 5/24/2003
I LOVED IT... makes me laf.. i like her.. I like kay...he seems like he's gonna teach Josh alot...now I want a discription of they guys :D...lol...greate chap ~_

P.S. UPDATE...!
A. Nonymous chapter 2 . 5/17/2003
Hey,

I just wanted to state that you are incredibly talented. No joke. This was amazingly well written, and I normally judge any stories I read over the net with an incredibly critical eye. It was creative, it was intriguing, it was everything a story should be. I can't wait to see how this story turns out . . . and I was wondering if you are serious about your writing, because of the many stories I read, this one, along with your style, has great potential. I'm not really anyone special or anything, I'm just a person that felt that you should be applauded for your talent. I'm sure you'll go far. :o)
NotEnough chapter 2 . 5/17/2003
This is really good. Such a contrast from the prologue.

Update soon please.
NotEnough chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
.God. This is so good. What the hell happened? Why is he being taken away? Oh wow. This is such a good opening.
OptimisticRomantic chapter 2 . 5/16/2003
Whoa..I actually like this..I've never really read slash..Yea i've read it with slash in it but not a full blown slash..Heh..I like it..I never thot I'd actually like it but i'm givin it a try..so far so good..I can't wait to see wut happens..in the Prologue I thot Kay woz a teacher but now I know he's a student..nehoo..I want descriptions of the guys...PWEEZ..heh..good start..Please continue..

Ps..UPDATE..heh