Reviews for More Than You'd Think
SuccessfullyDugToChina chapter 31 . 6/9/2012
Oh my God! This is sooooooo dramatic and sad! I absoulely HEART this story! It broke my heart, there's no happily ever after like in most stories and that's what I love about this. It's so raw and moving! I felt like I could just walk out the door and find so many Joshes and Kays. The charaters are so real, yoou feel like you know them. I can only hope to write a story this raw.
mushplomplom chapter 12 . 3/23/2012
COCK DICK

Rod. WTF
flutterbyesgoodbyes chapter 21 . 12/31/2011
I've been kind of a reader in the shadows but after that scene when Kay asks them to commit a double suicide, i just absolutely cried my eyes out because my cousin and his boyfriend did that and i've always wondered why. Maybe that's how raw and painful that moment was for them, you know? I wanted to say that your writing is excellent, and you capture emotions quite well. It's quite obvious i'll be reading the rest of this trilogy...keep writing
Deewhan chapter 31 . 6/25/2011
Great read, really drama filled story with believable 3 dimensional characters a quite credible storyline. Main thing that baffled me was the time lapse between the time Josh went to live with Kay and when charges were filed against Kay, period seemed a bit long. Lovely tale though.
tokyoOh chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
i love it:) cant wait to read more!
deleteaccount128413 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Hello,

I'd like to talk to you about something quite serious but I can't seem to find a way to get in contact with you other than review.

I'll keep this short:

Please contact me at my profile here or any other contact info I have listed on my profile.

I know it sounds sketchy, but if your curiosity wins out, you'll find out why.

Thanks for reading,

and mostly thanks for posting such amazing stories,

.konstantinova
bs49184 chapter 31 . 11/30/2010
oh what the hell that was the end ?
bs49184 chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
is what happens in the story after what happened in the prolouge or before
hellosorrowtomorrow chapter 31 . 11/25/2010
heart-melting and heart-breaking. Loved it all the way through. Looking forward to reading the next ones!
Dark Lynnette chapter 31 . 8/29/2010
Great read. Sad, but beautiful ending.
Dark Lynnette chapter 18 . 8/29/2010
Such a touching story. It has a bit of everything, and I like it. I've read what may be the sequel and am really glad I finally decided to read this. You're a great writer and fantastic storyteller.
xxTunstall Chickxx chapter 31 . 8/8/2010
That was the saddest freaking story I have read in all my time on this site. It was incredibly well-written though I don't quite understand what happened with the whole 'sex abuse' thing. Had that come out the court would never have placed Joshua in his father's custody. The one thing I didn't like: Claudia. Hate that character and the fact we share names. Loved the story, really really did. I love how it doesn't end with a happily-ever-after and can't wait to read the follow-ups. Really great writing and nice touch with the songs.

Keep Writing,

xxTunstall Chickxx
seriously chapter 11 . 7/29/2010
i don't think you thought much about how your character would react to abuse, because after that traumatic of an encounter with your father, you wouldn't marvel at an apartment or want to have sex with some boy you liked.
AmShe256 chapter 31 . 7/21/2010
I understand the other story a lot better now.
Amethystars chapter 31 . 7/1/2010
Amazing... all of it. Just fantastic.
419 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »