Reviews for Nightshade
Lady B.V Rose chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Damn! O_O *struck speechless* I am so sure I have the smallest voabulary on this site...;_; anyway I ADORE this, you are brilliant, truly...
- Dai MH xx
insanemonkeyboy chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
hey... excellent poem again... I'm not very good at giving reviews, unfortunately, but I really like your work... just keep at it
Kyran chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
ack! you're one of those annoying people forcing me to utilize my brain and log in! it's bloody 8 in the morning here...! agghh! ::slashes things:: anyway, that's cute, in a non-nauseating sort of way. i like it, the words just sound good together. thanks for the review! agh, i'm bloody chipper this morning...must be the lack of caffine. ::shrugs:: anyway, good job. meh...
TragedyLovesMisery chapter 1 . 6/11/2003
This is great! Funny because its my namesake plant Except i dont think my mom realzed it was a plant and a poisonous one at that when naming me. She is italian. I have a strange family, my dad is german. But back to the poem, i think it is wonderful! Great imagery, great language. I also love your bibliography. Its the longest one i have seen so far. Well i dont think you want me to write you a book so i will end this, keep up the good work!
Phantom Poet chapter 1 . 6/10/2003
Oh yeah...great imagery...By the way,even though your sister is good,it doesn't mean you aren't.I'm saying this because I think you're a great poet.

In any case,you can't compare yourself to your both of you have different styles and reason to envy of resent your sister.

ok...I'm blathering and wasting space.

Powerful poem.
The Gatekeeper chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
Er... sorry for my recent absence, the life of a high school senior doesn't always allow for "time"... um... wow. You added such power to this poem with your words and scheming. You give it passion and strength, especially with your descriptions and imagery. That's certainly your forte, if any part of your writing was better than another. Very well done.
sniknakh-the-ripper chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
This is a beautifully worded poem, laced with feeling. I got sort of a vampyre-feel from it. Keep writing, girl.

Thanks for your review... yes I know what an Ankh is! Egypt rocks! :P