Reviews for The Nude Beach
AJX chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This really happen?
FlamingHeart109 chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
geeze...you really need to...um take some writing classes or something. I dunno, maybe just describe a little more an try not to have it from some sex hungry guys point of veiw. like that was just horrible. people can write about somethin like that, but explain it more maturly please.
Eros-Babe chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
You really ned to work on elaborating on your stories. I've noticed that all of them are hardly even long enough to call them stories or even vignettes! Some more emphasis on characters (in all of your stories) would be a whole lot more helpful, Your plots are great, but you just dont make it long enough... Your story ends abruptly with nothing really. You should learn how to elaborate in your stories, that way it isn't more like a stop-start thing. At least write them so that they have some sort of flow to them. And at least have one story that happens to be 1,0 words. It's not that hard, and I'd love to read one that was actually that long. You have a unique style but i'm geussing that you either don't have enough time, or you just don't have a long attention span... Please try to write some better stories!
aperson who sees how bd you are chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
stupid, stupid, stupid
Kitty chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
Wow.. that sucked. I suggest you find a new hobby and stay as far away from writing as possible.