Reviews for Vision
GravitationDreams chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
This poem is really cool. It sounds like something that would happen to a person after they just got dumped, but are still very in love with the person. You pen down feelings very well. Great job.
JTierra1988 chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
It's good I like how you express the emotion so well Keep writing! _ JMBunny
Mistress Jakira chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Wow...after reading "Box of Memories" I had to check out some of your other work, and I'm glad I did! This is really excellent...it's rich with emotional images; not specific things like colors and shapes, but events that a person can picture in their mind and are different for everyone. The third verse ("You paused at the mailbox") illustrated that most for me.

And last but not least you did in this poem my favorite thing in poetry-you started with a single idea and statement at the beginning of the poem and at the end circled right back to it: "I thought I saw you today" to "I didn't." What a tremendous effect. Great stuff, love to see more like this! ~MJ
Suirenhe chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
I really like how you use really common words to strongly express a seemingly intense 'idea'.
AJ chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
I like it. The emotions and visual setting was clearly expressed to the reader. I think someone close to me can easily relate to this poem. Captures feelings well. If only I could do more to help this girl be more at ease with the distance that separates her from her love. I can feel her pain.